whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

So when are the moderators going to step in and do their jobs?!?!?! We we're told in another thread that if we didn't want to see T&A to stay our of the "Post-tits" and "Post- as s" threads.

WHY IS THIS CRAP IN HERE????

you talkin about the shakira videos? or the shakira pics? i posted the videos cause i was watching them an didnt see them as ass or tit thread material.. they play that stuff on tv so i didnt think it would do any harm, as for the pics i didnt post em so idk..

maybe a mod can move the posts to an appropriate thread..

Edited by lynchfourtwenty
  • Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, It's a nice ass. It's just not the one God picked for me. I don't want to see it!!! I came here to talk Datsun. If I wanted to see some ass I would have chose a different web site altogether.

Actually....I would just go to bed.:fu:

No.....I had a kid and his parents come down from Portland. I told the dad about Ratsun and told him to get on here and read about my truck. He said he read the build thread but just didn't want to fight with the DEQ issues. The mom even said she liked it.

Had another guy from Newberg that wanted to look but never called me back. Piss on it! I think I'll just keep it.