For the Haterz

Smiley720

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The moon is made of green cheese and I can prove it! :D Naysayers?

And lynch, I'm calling you out!! Who was your high school English teacher? I'm going to kick his or her ass!!!!

They're = contraction for "they are" "They are driving a Datsun."

Their = personal possession. "It's their Datsun."

Edited by HRH
The moon is made of green cheese and I can prove it! :D Naysayers?

And lynch, I'm calling you out!! Who was your high school English teacher? I'm going to kick his or her ass!!!!

They're = contraction for "they are" "They are driving a Datsun."

Their = personal possession. "It's their Datsun."

well i was only in highschool for 3 months so i dont remember my teachers, but.. if you wanna goto Mt. view highschool in vancouver wa. be my guest :)

not sure what your talkin about.. i used "they're" on the last page, i think i used it correctly tho.. "they're atleast 16" "they are atleast 16" makes sense to me???

i try my best guys, if i Notice i made i mistake i always go back an fix it.. :(

"if I have a key and it opens several locks it's a great key, but if I have a lock that can be opened with many different keys it's obviously a shitty lock"

Now substitute cock for key and pussy for lock

As for grammar I make wide allowances for most people, but don't like run on sentences and poor punctuation. I mean, holy fuck, if you come here to ask a question and you can't be understood, what's the sense? I try to check my spelling and look up words and understand some people don't even know they are spelling things wrong. And then there's Hainz who gets it right the first time and never looks back....:lol::lol:

Edited by datzenmike

well ones turning 9 in a few days, but he's a big sissy an i wouldnt put a tool in his hand anyway.. the other is 6 an im sure when he's older he'll help me out quite a bit. my daughters not quite 2 yet an ya.. she'll help me for sure! shes so funny.. i show her videos of me racing an she sits on my lap an points an says "daddys car" an goes VROOM VROOM hehehe.

an my truck runs so damn good i dont need to work on it, same with my car.. but i am gettin some goodies come tax time an i will have lots of stuff to do :)

Well since I just spent 40 minutes of my life reading this thread, I must opine.

That is a pretty cool project ya got there smiley, I don't know shit about bags or hydrAUlics, so there you go. You could tell me that it's a double reverse mega ram with an 8 point gyro, set up for triple cross friction with minimal excess load bearing, and I'd be like, "Cool, man."

I will be checking in on your build, looks like a lot of work.

Other than that, this thread has it all!