For the Haterz

Smiley720

I'd like to thank you Layedout for answering my trivial question. And to Skib, as I seem to be the very newest of newbies here, may I offer up my biggest apology for interupting your otherwise steller day with my question? From now on I will ask for your permission before pissing in your pond.:D

I think he was referencing this thread in general, not you in particular.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smiley720 you just cant win for loseing man. anyways good effort on trying to prove a point. like i said before dude its your build do it the way you want to and if the haterz dont like it then screw them there not drivin it. do your thing bro its looking really nice. need more updates

i wish we could sit down with people sometimes an just talk to em.. maybe we could make ratsun a better place.. i dont like to fight/argue much.. altho you guys might not think so cause it always seems like i am... But for those of you who KNOW ME.. know that im a pretty passive layed back dude..

indeed sir, i think you should do hydrolics man, that would be so awesome, not to mention that video i posted is the only 620 i've ever seen that could do 3 wheel motion..

unless you can doit with bags???? i dont know shit about bags or hydro's (which is why i havent commented on those subjects lol..

why do these wanna be "mini truckers" or "rat rod" guys come on here thinkin thats what ratsuns all about... not to mention they ask questions an when someone disagrees or trys to point them in a better direction they get all butt hurt..

WHY MUST DOUCHE BAGS COME TO RATSUN? i think we should start banning mother fuckers.. who cares if they get mad an talk smack about how those ratsun guys are assholes...

we've been able to do well here without the douches for a long time, now all the sudden they're commin outta the bushes holdin hands an such..

i think we should make it so new members have to be mod approved, an the mods should message these people an talk to them before they're able to join the community..

btw smiley, why dont you just do it the correct way, instead of tryin to do shit half ass?

you should go to the minitrucker forums or something.. maybe they'll accept ya there..

On several mini trucking sites, you don't see lots of old datsun build threads or questions being asked about them, now when someone does ask/show pic progress 99.99% of the time they are directed to the Ratsun site.

As for the thread topic, no comment..... I don't have a stick to whack the dead horse.

me too lynch id like to meet some of the guys on here

alot of the guys people think are assholes are actually the nicest most knowledgeable people.. EVERYONE should come to canby.. dont be scared we dont start big fights or beat people up, everythings all gravy an everyone always has a good time.. half the time you'll be talkin to a guy an not even realize he's on the forum until you or he asks or if he has a name tag lol..

its always nice to see everyones rides, wheather they're beat down buckets or full show cars.. if even just to have a laugh..

hydros are old skool, messy, and a really bad ride (like a skateboard). air is the only way to go for adjustability

actually i have to disagree withyou on this man. hydros have come along way and now you can get a really nice ride on hydros they dont have as many leaks(which air bag can spring leaks just as easily) if not easier and they are makin a huge impact but im not telling you to change your mind just giving some info

hydros are old skool, messy, and a really bad ride (like a skateboard). air is the only way to go for adjustability

hmm, that sucks.. can you make a bagged setup do 3 wheel motion?

On several mini trucking sites, you don't see lots of old datsun build threads or questions being asked about them, now when someone does ask/show pic progress 99.99% of the time they are directed to the Ratsun site.

As for the thread topic, no comment..... I don't have a stick to whack the dead horse.

heh sry i was just rambling bro :D

heh sry i was just rambling bro :D

My bro's s10 can pull off some 3 wheel action, granted it don't have the travel length that hydros do!

no problem :)

I can......just do the best of both worlds....install the hydros up front with the bags in the bed when you inflate the air bag it pushes fluid to the cylinder when you release the air the fluid leaves the cylinder.....What you get is good ride but less space is taken up in the front suspension....You can do it in the rear suspension also

hmm' date=' that sucks.. can you make a bagged setup do 3 wheel motion?

I can......just do the best of both worlds....install the hydros up front with the bags in the bed when you inflate the air bag it pushes fluid to the cylinder when you release the air the fluid leaves the cylinder.....What you get is good ride but less space is taken up in the front suspension....You can do it in the rear suspension also[/quote']

call me retarded could you try to explain that in laymens terms i didnt quit understand

Run hydrolic cylinders on the front, the fluid line runs to another cylinder in the back that is attatched to an airbag, as air is put in and out it pushes on the fluid moving the cylinder in the front end. I saw this done on a civic about 8 years ago and totally forgot about it. that would make life so much easier on the front of the 720, thank you for the reminder

I am stoked to see that the whole thread settled down..man that was total BS for a while...

and Smiley..you just do your thing man...See you when the snow melts.

Ratsun seems to be gaining a ton of followers all the time and the site is growing in popularity among the Datsun crowd and the other mini-truck folks...it might be a great idea to not be flaming sandpaper az-wipes to each other...I think it may just be a little bit more wise than acting like caged zoo monkeys.

Any monkey can fling crap.

P7280005.jpg

Oh..by the way...these are the 17s I was talking about...just so you can get an idea what I got...they might not be what you like anyway.

If you don't like them..just write all kinds of insulting responses in a public forum, perhaps insult my intelligence or my manhood and then call me real mature sounding names...please make sure to add a smiley face that is flipping me off too..cause I love vulgarity anytime I can get it. It would be really swell if you could conclude the entire rant with the word "whatever".

This short film was recently a feature on YouTube...as a conclusion to my point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRlidY7XVlo

I am stoked to see that the whole thread settled down..man that was total BS for a while...

and Smiley..you just do your thing man...See you when the snow melts.

Ratsun seems to be gaining a ton of followers all the time and the site is growing in popularity among the Datsun crowd and the other mini-truck folks...it might be a great idea to not be flaming sandpaper az-wipes to each other...I think it may just be a little bit more wise than acting like caged zoo monkeys.

Any monkey can fling crap.

P7280005.jpg

Oh..by the way...these are the 17s I was talking about...just so you can get an idea what I got...they might not be what you like anyway.

If you don't like them..just write all kinds of insulting responses in a public forum, perhaps insult my intelligence or my manhood and then call me real mature sounding names...please make sure to add a smiley face that is flipping me off too..cause I love vulgarity anytime I can get it. It would be really swell if you could conclude the entire rant with the word "whatever".

This short film was recently a feature on YouTube...as a conclusion to my point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRlidY7XVlo

Obviously this guy is an ignorant douchebag! this is what we should expect from a wannabe kid who knows nothing other than what others tell him.. what a fucking lamb. i give up trying to help clowns like this... WHATEVER:fu:

i HAD TO DO IT!!! nice truck man!!!

And to Skib, as I seem to be the very newest of newbies here, may I offer up my biggest apology for interupting your otherwise steller day with my question? From now on I will ask for your permission before pissing in your pond.:D

yours was a legit question and not what I was talking about.

I think he was referencing this thread in general, not you in particular.

yes, and the slew of recent threads just like it.