For the Haterz

Smiley720

Couldn't let bygones be bygones could you?

Just had to try to call us out on the info that we had provided?

I was one of the "knowledgeable" "haterz" from the other thread, and this thread is fail, not saying his truck will be, he just won't have the ideal set up for the rear of it.

Go ahead and research reverse 4 links some more, see what else you can find to prove us or wrong (or to make you feel better about you decision). You'll find that they are used in big pusher buses, which is exactly how I want my truck to handle!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to detract from the fail game, but I have a question about how the suspension works. What happens when one bag is inflated and the other stays flat? How does that top "Y" link handle the twist? I can't see any pivot points in that connection from frame to pumpkin. Am I missing something?

Not to detract from the fail game, but I have a question about how the suspension works. What happens when one bag is inflated and the other stays flat? How does that top "Y" link handle the twist? I can't see any pivot points in that connection from frame to pumpkin. Am I missing something?

The bar end at the bottom of the "Y" looks to be what they call their super pivot joint.

Super_Pivot_Bar_End_0.jpg

Jesus Christ! not again.....

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

Someone make me a mod so I can lock this waste of space and all the other ones like it, maybe it will discourage all these big tough newbies :rolleyes: to stop posting every retarded beef or thought they have.

corner-dumbass.jpg

And "haterz"? really? Just hit the S key, dont be an idiot.

No one gives a shit if your "gangsta"

8440.jpg

[/rant]

I feel this is a good time to quote one of my more favorite sites.

Hey db1, quick question for ya,

It is basically an unspoken rule that anyone who says or calls anyone else a "hater" is a huge douchebag, right? Like, even if they don't look douchey, that one spoken term condemns them to autoscrote?

Aside from being the go-to insult from the mouths of choads everywhere when they feel slighted, it just sounds retarded. It's vaguely reminiscent of school children on the playground saying, "Liar liar, pants on fire!" or calling one another a "tattle-tailer."

What say you?

-Douche of Arabia

----

Yes, D of A, and an excellent point. There are three descending levels of auto-douche conferred upon using the word hater.

Level 1 -- Simply using the word in any way, shape or form to refer in an abstract sense to those who might disagree or criticize something.

Level 2 -- Using the word ironically, in a self-aware hipster variation.

Level 3 -- Using the word in an email or text, but spelling it "hatter."

Not sure how smiley720's is but the forward links locate the rearend in the pictures of this truck. And the bagged links have shackles on them where they connect to the housing which will not affect the pinion angle. If they were directly connected they would. But they are not so it should work fine. GO for it man..

Layed, I understand that. There were a few guys who thought I was comitting suicide by putting a reverse 4-link on my 720, I was just showing that some big name shops do the same thing sometimes. Like I said, it doesn't make it right or wrong but it does show that there is more than one way to skin a cat
Uhh, am I the only one who sees what you posted as a normal 3 link? Just because the bags are coming off the back doesn't change the fact that the actual links are just the two lower trailing and the top one (akin to using cantilevers to move a shock into a different position)?
What is your definition of "KNOWLEDGEABLE"? Someone who had installed a store bought 4-link one time on one truck? Some guy in the sticks that bagged his truck, opened a shop and bagged his buddy's truck? I love how you people think your "knowledge" is all-knowing. Help is one thing, and I never discredited anyone for trying to help. Suggestions are o.k. and I never hated on anyone for having them. You are right, I missed the lower bars completely in the pic, so what?! Does that make you some genius on suspensions? NO. I never claimed to know everything or that my ideas were better than anyone else's. So before you call "fail", look in the mirror, Now you know what it looks like

now you know how things are done here.:P

why do these wanna be "mini truckers" or "rat rod" guys come on here thinkin thats what ratsuns all about... not to mention they ask questions an when someone disagrees or trys to point them in a better direction they get all butt hurt..

WHY MUST DOUCHE BAGS COME TO RATSUN? i think we should start banning mother fuckers.. who cares if they get mad an talk smack about how those ratsun guys are assholes...

we've been able to do well here without the douches for a long time, now all the sudden they're commin outta the bushes holdin hands an such..

i think we should make it so new members have to be mod approved, an the mods should message these people an talk to them before they're able to join the community..

btw smiley, why dont you just do it the correct way, instead of tryin to do shit half ass?

you should go to the minitrucker forums or something.. maybe they'll accept ya there..

i think most of the people here are dicks.... and so am i. BUT what pisses me off is the ones who get pissed if things are not done exactly the way they think it should be done.... they start screaming douchebag, ignorant and so on....... In reality they cant afford to do anything to the car they have rotting on the side of mommy's house other than buy Kragen $20 here and $10 there ....shit that ruins the value of the car that may have potential.

Even some here dont like what he did and the pic he posted here that was actually a forward link ... i respect the fact he is jumping head first into his project and taking pride in what he does.... so fuck the ignorant douchebags who are actually just jealous that they cant do anything other than spray primer their datsuns at their friends house.

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

oh my god thats fucking GREAT!!! fuckin douche bags...

i think most of the people here are dicks.... and so am i. BUT what pisses me off is the ones who get pissed if things are not done exactly the way they think it should be done.... they start screaming douchebag, ignorant and so on....... In reality they cant afford to do anything to the car they have rotting on the side of mommy's house other than buy Kragen $20 here and $10 there ....shit that ruins the value of the car that may have potential.

Even some here dont like what he did and the pic he posted here that was actually a forward link ... i respect the fact he is jumping head first into his project and taking pride in what he does.... so fuck the ignorant douchebags who are actually just jealous that they cant do anything other than spray primer their datsuns at their friends house.

hey steve, you dont like us? then fucking leave.. douch bag :fu:

Thank you steve g I love the way this guy is doing his truck , it is how he wants to do it and it is him doing it !

Just fyi...I posted the video because of the way the thread turned...nothing personal against Smiley...hey it's his truck, let him do it the way he wants. And as far as I know, most of us on here can't afford to do alot of stuff to our vehicles..that's why we own Datsuns!! lol

again....can't we all just get along? lol

Like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream.......

exactly ed, just cause we ALL cant offord to do tight shit to our rigs doesnt mean we're assholes for that reason..

my trucks spray painted, i did it in my front yard.. ya im a cheap ass... but guess what?? atleast my truck runs an drives an will run circles around alot of peoples rides lol.. i dont spend money on the truck cause i dont have to, i like the way it is.. eventually i will get a real paint job..

ratsun, its a way of life..

I'd like to thank you Layedout for answering my trivial question. And to Skib, as I seem to be the very newest of newbies here, may I offer up my biggest apology for interupting your otherwise steller day with my question? From now on I will ask for your permission before pissing in your pond.:D

Eventually I am gonna cut it off the door and make it permanent with the cab, because the doors will swing backwards and I just want it gone off the door completely. I want to get rid of the b pillar also
holy shit... keep us posted on that!
I'd like to thank you Layedout for answering my trivial question. And to Skib, as I seem to be the very newest of newbies here, may I offer up my biggest apology for interupting your otherwise steller day with my question? From now on I will ask for your permission before pissing in your pond.:D

skib wasnt talkin to u buddy :P