521's Post! Thanks Guys!

This forum is something truly awesome. You guys have helped me out so much since I bought my 521 a little over a year ago. The pure intelligence of this board still boggles my mind, the artistic genius of this board is something to sit a drool at, seriously, truly monumental.

I knew absolutely nothing about Datsuns when i joined this forum and you all have educated me to the point where i have become the shop Datsun guru. You have helped me answer some major questions whether it Datsun or other make related. I have spent so much time on here it seems like I know you all in person. I've met some great guys personally from here and sometimes they bode some great advantages. You all are a great bunch of people. Don't go changin'!

THANK YOU!

and for some random pictures of my project!

da3568c50b90.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

100_0694.jpg

P1010587.jpg

100_0859.jpg

Image0015.jpg

Image0172.jpg

Image0148.jpg

Image0182.jpg

Image0187.jpg

100_1052.jpg

100_1059.jpg

100_0979.jpg

-Bart

Edited by Madness
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madness your contributions hit on both a technical level and an artistic level. Style, pinstriping, and some of the best photographs ever taken of a 521.

It is a pleasure for me to be a member among the likes of you.

Ratsun ROCKS!

Hey Madness, Love your truck and your talents, I beleive this is what Ratsun was started for, the sharing of parts & information. This is quite a community here and I am thankful that I have been allowed to be a part of it. Great people here, great parts deals, and the best info available. There is a great number of true Datsun lovers on Ratsun and I believe they cover all walks of life. There are parts and information here that is not available anywhere else.

Madness thank you for sharing with us here on Ratsun. You & your truck is like what Fisch said

a technical level and an artistic level. Style, pinstriping, and some of the best photographs ever taken of a 521.

It is a pleasure for me to be a member among the likes of you.

RATSUN ROCKS!

X2

The white walls are "Port-a-walls" can be found at your local hot rod shop.

The frame is on the ground. If i can get about 1 1/2" out on either side I wont have to cut the inner fender well. Although Im running a 165/65/14 on the front.

those port a walls look alot better then what i was imagining they would actually look like. an inch and a half from where? im running a little wider of a tire damn lol truck looks great man