datsun swap meet

dat620

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tom!!!!!!!!!!!

A "very probably, and a deffinate maybe" COULD mean, can I possibly " very probably, and a deffinately maybe" get to see Your kingcab while I am there?!?!?!?!?!??????? LOL!

OK guys, I am bringing " very probably, and a deffinately maybe" LOTS of My extra magazines!! I will have quite a few of the very RARE (in USA) Japanese magazines from building My collection. $10.00 each Ratsun pirce!!! Also, I will have Truckin', Mini Truckin' and Car Craft. $1.00 each on those. I will bring some fiberglass and the last few louvered taillight filler panels. Not sure just what else, but I WILL be wearing My patented "BLASTED HOOKS" necklace!!!!! See You in one week.

Oh yeah, Z Train suggested We all hit up Pavilions for the cruise night later. 800 or so vehicles should attend! Idea???????

Pavilions is going to be absurdly ridiculously busy that night because Barret Jackson is in town. For you guys still pondering the idea of whether you should come or not, the Pavilions is the longest running weekly cruise-in in the nation. Usually, on an average night, it's an awesome show, with a few hundred cars. On this weekend, it's CRAZY! So if you want to see the best free cruise in car show in the country, the 23rd *IS* the night to do it.

If we sellers can drag what's left of our junk home at a reasonable time, I'd be up for it.

It is almost here :cool:

Well the wife and i are thinking about making the trip and the 14 hour one way drive, but we would like to take pre orders. we have 11 cars and shit load of parts. Can only fit so much in the truck. (seems i always have the part people need at home) We did the DHM show, a friend drove my truck. Victory and i drove the turbo car. We will only be driving the truck with parts this time. Somebody said something about Datsun cookies :)

Sounds like a great time. Still planning.

to everyone, if you can get here do it, this is a first and would like for it to go on longer, pac thx for the kind words, but this is an effort of all our club, DESERT DATSUNS, and i really hope to see ya'll here or as many as possible, this is a first time thing for our area and would like to see it repeated, if big enough we may have to find a larger place next time, but for now we have a real nice location, and in the heart of downtown glendale (old town), and yes would love to throw a cruise to pavillions, and should be a blast, with barret jackson in town, and all us datsun nuts, WOOHOO...tom :D

Well Datsun logo cookies are etched in stone, but how many do we need to make? If you want a Datsun logo cookie raise your hand please :lol: and if you have a sugar problem please let me know asap. We have a couple of glueton something or another's here in the valley and we are doing special cookies for the, please don't thank me alone because my wife is a big part of this to. If I was doing this alone it would be charcoal cookies :P

Think about it, non rusted parts :blink: 1 week away

Sitting here in a motel after driving another 14+ hours. Non rusted parts sound great so do Datsun cookies.

The wife and i are not going to be able to make it. We thought we would pick up a new Datsun the same weekend of the swapmeet. The Datsun is in Longbeach. We figured Norcal to LB to Az, then back to Norcal. Then looked at how many miles we would have a trailer behind us from norcal. And we got excited about the new Datsun, so we are picking up the new Datsun today, yeppi. :) :)

Bummed about the swapmeet but this new Datsun is the chitti chitti bang bang. 1969 Bluebird Coupe SSS. We did a cash trade for one of our cars. looks like it will work out great. 2 more hours and this car will replace the 4 door on the trailer and we will be heading the 8 hours home.

All of you have great fun and take many pics

I hear ya about the drive. I'm assuming this is James, you were just at the socal swap too. That'd be a lot of miles in a short amount of time.

This meet is going to be the bomb though, probably the best Datsun event Phoenix has ever had.

From the sound of it, we have *at-least* as many people signed up to sell as the Museum meet, could easily be more. *PLUS* we will be having burgers and dogs for lunch! Nom nom nom nom.

I'll be there! :thumbup:

I should get to Phoenix Friday afternoon. I plan to stay at a friends house Friday night and I'll be out at the meet Saturday am.

I do plan to take off and head home in the afternoon Saturday.

I tried to get Fisch to come out, but he is way toooo busy.

See ya in a few days.

Bob3

Looks like i'll be coming(as of now)providing the great railroad gods smile on me.(that and UP doesn't have their head up their ass too far this week)

Two items i am considering bringing:

Extra capacity fuel tank for a 77 or earlier 620

Set of 14X6 polished slots(4 lug)

Daniel-call me

If anyone is coming to the swap meet in PHX this Saturday, I could use the following for my 65 L320

Decent original Steering wheel

Green lenses for dash turn signal indicators

Decent dash knobs

Original style licence plate mount with light.

4 Center Caps for ET slotted mags, push in style (I think they are 3 1/4 inch diameter)

Thanks,

Dale - AZ_L320

Well guys this is what the cookies will look like, hopefully :lol:

We have 2 boxes gluten free cookie dough and 5 sticks of the ready made cookie dough. Me and my wife are going to make them Friday night, I am thinking we will put them on the table by the burgers and dogs. I am not to sure how many cookies we will make with what we have, but don't miss your chance to have a Datsun logo cookie. Oh by the way this is just a way to lure you out of state guys down here :P

qwyhog.jpg

Slam im sure the cookies will be tasty :cool:

Bob & others...will be nice to finally meet you all.

Tom..about what time is the swap kickin off ? We have a 5 hour drive ahead of us & want to be there on time.

Hey pac, I think the sellers setup time is around 630 am :blink:

6 to 7 is sellers set up, but if you roll in later i will save a spot, just let me know, you guys leavin early sat morning i take it,either way i have a spot for you, c ya soon bro...tom