datsun swap meet

dat620

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tom i hope you have a big parking lot...i posted the swap meet info over @ infamous nissan...........

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8204

A few guys are interested already.

Also have a big maybe from Steroid showing up.

do we get a sneak peak @ the K/C project too ?

Hey Guys I was in a Pick A Part yard yesterday and there was a team of mexicans that pulled every 4 cylinder motor & trans that hit the yard yesterday. While I was there they pulled 8 motors with trans Nissan & Toyota, guess where they are going? Mexico, they do not export anything bigger than 4 cylinders. It is a shame. Also the guys pulling them are destroying more parts getting the motor & trans out. watched them hooked the hoist to a master cylinder and brake it of to get it out of the way. Destroyed 3 720 consoles, transducers, radiators brake cables, to say the least the yard is loosing more money than they are making letting these guys destroy parts.

Which PAP was that?

good to hear that so many peeps are comin to our little get together, hope to meet a lot of you all, and do some swappin of parts, and no, no sneek peaks, (lil blue) wouldn't be fair to all the others, just keepin her under wraps til done, besides u know my little secret... tom

pac, what the heck is a very probably, and a deffinate maybe, tell mike he really needs to be here, and to every one else, come on out, and spend the weekend gettin to know some of us az folks...as in turn we want to meet you and get to know you..,only 23 more days til we are havin datto fun...YEAH...thx tom

How about starting a list of what were brining to the swap parts wise ? Could also be a "parts wanted" list too.

Off the top of my dome i know im bringing..

a few sets of rims 13, 14 & 16

521 hood & fender

520 metal top dash

HB radiator

misc. 521 int. pieces

a few "leaf spring bars"

521 roof w/ all 4 pillars

ryan keep it a secret, make people want to come out, or maybe tell em all, then more will show up, but then if you tell they will probably hit you up here and not come out, you decide, anyways only 18 more days, cmon peeps if you are in az or local southwest come out and support this first time datsun swap meet for this area, meet all our ratsun members that will be attending and also some new folks from local clubs and area's, if we can get enough peeps to show we could do this annualy or even bi-annualy who knows maybe even quarterly, woohoo, 18 more days til swap meet, yeah , thx tom :cool:

fisch, i know a place called casa yatarola, some of the guys from san diego also know of it, it's my house, u get a plane ticket u got a ride and a crash place( hint- hint), u got about a month to plan, hit up that travelocity.com, if u want to.. tom

If Fisch is coming, I'll show up too.

There, I challenge Fish to show up! :o

Fisch & Bob thinking bout going.........dammit it keeps gettin better :D

I verified today that my ride / parts hauler Jarvis is deffinately going. I have most of my stuff staged & ready to load.... :rofl: Tom, i say we plan a dinner after the swap for whoever wants to attend....your thoughts ?

Fisch & Bob thinking bout going.........dammit it keeps gettin better :D

I verified today that my ride / parts hauler Jarvis is deffinately going. I have most of my stuff staged & ready to load.... :rofl: Tom, i say we plan a dinner after the swap for whoever wants to attend....your thoughts ?

That sounds good to me, me and my wife are making Datsun logo cookies for the swap meet. I got to go to the shop tomorrow cut up some sheet metal and make the cookie cutter umm Datsun cookies<<<<<<<<<<<<< how awesome would that be :P

dinner sounds good, and dan, datsun shaped cookies, uuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!!!

Consider That Datsun logo cookies done Tom, I am going in to the shop today to make the cookie cutter. The shop I hot rod in is at 115th ave and southern ave, give me a call if you have some free time and you can come by for a visit.

8 more days, so excited, can hardly wait, this will be a first for the phoenix area, and possibly for the southwest area, except of course cali, where they have swap meets all the time, but an all datsun/nissan swap meet, has got to be an all time first event as far as i know,hope to see a lot of my local southwest ratsun peeps there, tom