datsun swap meet

dat620

hey all, we here in arizona are thinkin bout doin a swap meet, still in the planning stages, but i will keep all posted , it will be sometime in the next couple months as the weather will still be nice, i would like to hear from all the az peeps, and whoever else in the southwest ,so come on chime in and let me know who all is interested..:D

Edited by dat620
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ya'll, just a bump, lets get something going here in az, i know there are a few az peeps on here, need some input, looks like the location will be at the shop where i work, it is in the works, but still need some input..thx tom:D

we have a location: gerber collision and glass

4825 w glendale ave

glendale az 85301

it is the body shop that i work at, a few of you all have been here before, back in may 09, we had an open house/ bbq/ car show. well we are now trying to organize a swap meet, the time frame is feb / marchish so that the weather is still good, 70's - 80's during the day so not to hot, as of yet we are still gettin the word out, it will be a 1 day event to start with then who knows , depending how it goes, i will keep everyone updated as it goes along, still trying to work out a few things with local datto peeps, thx tom:D

ok update, it may happen earlier and if all goes well possibly a semi annual, or even quarterly event, lets have some input, and slam dat, you can help me/us out settin and runnin it, and also be a buyer of goodies....gotta get the620 out and about again, and mine also... i will keep every one posted. :D

the address to the shop is: Gerber Collision and Glass

4825 w Glendale ave

Glendale Az. 85301

602-323-4422 Tom's cell

glendale is a suburb of phoenix az. for those of you that do not know, and there are plenty of inexpensive hotels in the local area, if you need any more info, i will be happy to answer any questions, just give me a call, we are still lookin at the 23rd of january to hold this event, from 7am-3or 4pm, just depends on attendance, we will have dogs and burgers available, as well as soda and water, by order of the owners of the property, NO ALCOHOLIC beverages...again thx tom:D

ok update, it may happen earlier and if all goes well possibly a semi annual, or even quarterly event, lets have some input, and slam dat, you can help me/us out settin and runnin it, and also be a buyer of goodies....gotta get the620 out and about again, and mine also... i will keep every one posted. :D

I will help out that will not be a problem , we should have a great time and fellowship oh yeah I need a set of leaf springs :lol:

come one ,come all , to the greatest little datto / nissan swap meet around..thx ya'll for all the support, and yes it is all set, january 23rd, 2009 is the date, and the time is 7 am - 3 pm, or....depending on the amount of peeps that show, place listed above, phone number also above, any and all questions will be answered, again c'mon down, or over or out, you choose. sellers admission is free, general spectators is free,if u want to buy, guess what it's not free u must pay who ever is selling LOL, there will be food and beverages there for CHEAP, so you do not need to hit mickey d's, hope to see as many of u there as possible, and the weather should be cool, not to hot and not to cold...and by the way, this is an equal effort of our local datto club, DESERT DATSUNS, so please let us all know if you enjoy the swap meet, that will help us to decide on repeats..once again thx ..tom:D

heh, sorry bout the date thing, u know got so used to 2009, but as ryan stated it will be jan 23rd 2010, 7am - 3pm/ or? thx again, and hope to see alot of ya'll there...tom:D and we shall see bout little orange.:D