Ratsun Art

You gotta be good with the camera and make the sidewalk streach! BAM! And if you look really close at the fore and aft ground you can see that it is modified, and the comaro has 2 wheels, DER!

I see, I just noticed the two wheels on the camaro & the trees on the back anyways on the second picture ur goon looks freakin clean, I like it.. looks like a goon-limo.. I wouldnt try to make it a limo but looks kool

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, I just noticed the two wheels on the camaro & the trees on the back anyways on the second picture ur goon looks freakin clean, I like it.. looks like a goon-limo.. I wouldnt try to make it a limo but looks kool

I would, but again, cant mess up the paint :P

IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A RATSUN DECAL?>........i have a 1964 320 about to hit resto and i would like to represent when it is finished.... awsome web site.

second question, how to upload pics here?...photobucket?

both are stickys in the "General Discussion" section

- How to post pictures (and keep online photo albums)

- Ratsun.net Rising Sun Stickers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking sweet dudes! Ed the black mamba is one of your best! Love the black drop-outs, especially how you dropped out the center of the wheels showing only the trim!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

This one along with a couple others are available as prints at my Zazzle store.

240z-1a-1.jpg

thats gorgeous Ed!

its rad that we can all see your skills getting better and better as you keep makin more dattos :lol:

Somewhat...the last 240 is so detailed that it still took me the better part of 12-13 hours to do tho..lol. The blue truck up there I did in about 3, so it just depends on the level of detail and color variation that I put into them. The wheels are usually the biggest pain. I can only pull off so much with this old version of Illustrator. If I had CS4, I'm sure I could cut the time down quite a bit....once I got used to it and learned all the little tricks!

• 2 weeks later...

Did a little pre-vis on what I'm wanting to do with the Z...the bottom is what my car looks like right now (minus the spoiler), the middle is what I'm thinking about doing...and the top is just for fun...based on the Ole' Fisch concept! Hope you don't mind dude...

My280newdesignmultiple.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Some more Forza motorsport 3 artwork. I'm not the best photographer in the game by far (some guys are ridiculously good at it) but I'm getting better.

This is a picture of my S13 Drift car that I thought came out nice. photobucket degrades the quality somewhat.

S131.jpg

And just for fun, a picture of an RX-8 that I took in game and then photochopped with a picture of my girlfriend:

Jinx.jpg

Hope you like them. I'm working on a movie project that I might post up here featuring that S13 in Forza, but it takes so damn long to record and upload clips in the game.

Some more Forza motorsport 3 artwork. I'm not the best photographer in the game by far (some guys are ridiculously good at it) but I'm getting better.

This is a picture of my S13 Drift car that I thought came out nice. photobucket degrades the quality somewhat.

S131.jpg

And just for fun, a picture of an RX-8 that I took in game and then photochopped with a picture of my girlfriend:

Jinx.jpg

Hope you like them. I'm working on a movie project that I might post up here featuring that S13 in Forza, but it takes so damn long to record and upload clips in the game.

moar pics of the gf lol... Looks good man, but shes too far away from the car for a shadow like that :D