Need opinion

Guest Rick-rat

Guest Rick-rat

I was out cleaning my brake drums and my wonderful wife came out to see how it was going, Ihad just turned the drums over to clean up the inside a little bit and she said, what are you doing? that side doesn't matter if its a little rusty. I told her I would know that they are dirty. Then she said you get kind of "ANAL" on that truck sometimes. I told her to move along and go make some coffee.

She made a pot of coffee and yelled at me it was done so I went in to get a cup. She was in the process of making some chocolate chip cookies with M&M's instead of chips. She had the bag open and ready to put the M&M's in the dough and I yelled STOP!!!!!. She said what the hell is wrong. I said everybody knows you have to sort the M&M's by color and have 1 of each color in every cookie. She said there are not enough of each color to do that with each cookie. I then told her to sort them and when she ran out of equal amounts of color for MY COOKIES that she could make the rest however she wanted.

Lickily I was on the porch when I told her, and with my cat like reflexes was able to dodge the flying bag of M&M's, but now I got a real mess to clean up.

Your opinions please, IS THIS OVERBOARD ANAL on my part?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs Rick-rat's domain is in the kitchen. You can't tell her what to do in HER kitchen. Also, you are always in the way no matter where you stand in the kitchen. Mr Rick-rat's domain is in the garage. You can try to be the BOSS in the garage, but Mrs Rick-rat will always have the final say anyway. I've been married for 25 years, and I'm still learning the hard way. Grab a fresh baked, warm and soft M&M cookie and a cup of coffee, consider yourself fortunate, and get back out in the garage where you belong. And don't forget to take out the garbage on your way out. And make sure to change into your old, faded work jeans before you work on that greasy, dirty Datsun (LOL).

Dan

sir i dont believe theres a spec of dirt or rust on his truck... everytime i see it, it gets newer an newer :lol:

lynchfourtwenty: Yes, you're absolutely right, that was uncalled for, I take it back! I had the pleasure of meeting Rick-rat and his wife and their dog Paco on Sept. 19 at the Bremerton BBQ. His truck is quite tastefully done and sporting that glass smooth bright red finish. I was very impressed.

Dan

Mrs Rick-rat's domain is in the kitchen. You can't tell her what to do in HER kitchen. Also, you are always in the way no matter where you stand in the kitchen. Mr Rick-rat's domain is in the garage. You can try to be the BOSS in the garage, but Mrs Rick-rat will always have the final say anyway. I've been married for 25 years, and I'm still learning the hard way. Grab a fresh baked, warm and soft M&M cookie and a cup of coffee, consider yourself fortunate, and get back out in the garage where you belong. And don't forget to take out the garbage on your way out. And make sure to change into your old, faded work jeans before you work on that greasy, dirty Datsun (LOL).

Dan

HAHA oh man truer words have never been spoken! :lol: And 25 years!? Congrats! I've been married 13 years, and honestly can say I have loved every minute of it.

• 2 weeks later...