canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should pick a spot on sunday for ratsun people

I registered the goon for judging so Ill be stuck on the right hand field sunday

but we deff have to all try and park near each other on Sat.

hey Dave Im campin next to your trailer :lol: but Ill be bringing my Xbox360 and Forza 3 to set up in the goon if anyone wants some racing action :cool:

You flew around that track. Pretty cool too. How did Jason beat you? Does any one have Jasons run on Video?

Larry

Jason had grip. :D Drifting isn't fast, except on dirt. But it was fun! Still don't know if I'm going to make it this year. Tempting, but a rather large expense and I have a lot of things to be done around here involving spending money on the 510.

Yes, why yes I did! The brakes are squealing on her too, rather annoying. Need to yank them off and inspect. Rear rotors look pretty worn down. Think it was the front squealing though. On braking and in regular driving. Probably need to check my bearing play too.

Heads up to all my Ratsun Bros around Tacoma and in between. I will be pulling my Datsun longbed trailer down to Canby and back, so if you got anything needing to go down or to bring back PM me ASAP! Motors and such are fine as long as they are mostly empty or pluged so they dont leak. Price is food, drink, and or cash for gas. :D

not registered, may not even have the sedan ready... ill be there!

id be breaking in the new motor during the autoX :w00t:

Dave you forgot to mention that ALL nonAmericans are to supply the beer (Canadian Beer or from the country their from

mmmmm bEEr!!!

better tell jason (the canuk fan :rolleyes: ), he thinks im bringing beer that does not meet cdn standards <_<

Registered, got a motel since the Campground doesnt allow pets :fu:

room for another dog(during the day only)? (my aunts dalmatian is not always cool w/other dogs... )

rock star motel room destruction, doggy style :rofl:

room for another dog(during the day only)? (my aunts dalmatian is not always cool w/other dogs... )

rock star motel room destruction, doggy style :rofl:

Rather not, Konan is getting old and cranky where it comes to other dogs. I will get up, crank the AC, turn the TV on and he will sleep most of the day. 24 days to go fellas, I got to get back to work on the truck!

I can prob fit our full size propane grill in the goon :lol:

:o of course you can!

i can bring a propane grill (new???) that would be a great addition to daves motorhome.

it mounts to a strip(no gotz) along the (out)side of it.

be happy to donate it today for a steak at canby!