It really is an infection...Datsunitis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Nice find. Makes me hate you North westerners that you can just find datsuns lying everywhere waiting for their owners.

2. What are the plans for it?

C. Wtf is this thing?

http://s70.photobucket.com/user/bonvo/media/adam%20and%20jessis%20wagon/DSC07427_zps94e25391.jpg.html"]http://s70.photobucket.com/user/bonvo/media/adam%20and%20jessis%20wagon/DSC07427_zps94e25391.jpg.html

I took mine out cause it wasn't connected to anything. I named it squidward, and it rides in a box in the back of my goon.

part of the ac system

• 4 weeks later...

also in the pic is the custom brake kit Klotz made for the 710!

Altima vented rotors and infinity G20 calipers!!

FTMFW!!!!

more lower and more stop!!! 

WINNING!!!!!!!!

tubes are shortened to ZX inserts too :) 

final setup:

Adjustable strut tubes shortened for ZX inserts, Infiniti G20 calipers, early Altima vented rotors, custom Klotz brackets, 2 coils cut, & new bearings! Ordered a pair of 175/55/15 kumho tires for the front and the the 195/55's that are in the front now will get moved to the back, and the 205/65's that are in the back will be extras cus they are just too big to be on a lowered car. But there is more Lower and Big brakes coming to the goon soon!

2 710 coils removed should be 150 pounds/in spring rate.

Good to know, RedBanner helped me out with the spring and Klotz did the breaks. I'm stoked to throw these mid next week! If banner had his way we would cut the springs in half.......

• Like 1

Yes looking back at mine and the rate I have I want to try 175 for a while. I wouldn't call it a DD anymore. It's my insure for 3 months around Canby.

I also want to steal the 4:11 out of the wife's car and try it..... wait, it's my car. OK my other car, the 710 I can't drive.

todays the day ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!

today, the goon actually gets more lower!!!!

When Jessi is off school she will start the dissassebly! by the end of the night it should be ready for its new tires tomorrow