510 goon?

sick620

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pronounced "goon" because for some reason people like to sound retarded. Places like the Bluebirds e-mail list, they are called "wagons". If you tried to call them a goon on the BB list, you'd be heckled and ridiculed to no end. Personally I don't get it, I think it sounds dumb, but whatever.

Pronounced "goon" because for some reason people like to sound retarded. Places like the Bluebirds e-mail list, they are called "wagons". If you tried to call them a goon on the BB list, you'd be heckled and ridiculed to no end. Personally I don't get it, I think it sounds dumb, but whatever.

Thats why we are on RATSUN and not on the BB list with the rest of the snobs...

I love my "GOON" or wagon or whatever you feel like calling it :D

Thats why we are on RATSUN and not on the BB list with the rest of the snobs...

I love my "GOON" or wagon or whatever you feel like calling it :D

I'm not the sharpest pin in the drawer. But I like goon. And I don't go to the relam or BB or any of the other fucked up forms. :fu:

And like skip said "wagon squad" just don't work.

Josh where are you!!!!!!! You started this shit.:lol:

its called that so when your old lady boots you out you can still live in your car.....or your estate

That's what I told my wife. We can live in the wagon but we can't drive our house.:lol:

You started this shit.:lol:

HAHAHA I'm here I'm here!! Yes...GOON is a play on words from "WAGON"

But something to think about:

(taken from a dictionary)

goon (gōōn)

n. Slang

A thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents.

(we're here to intimidate newers cars, rich snobs, women and children :fu:)

(we only harm...air quality :lol: )

A stupid or oafish person.

(We put all this time, money, blood, sweat and tears into an old car when all that could've bought ourselves a new "bar soap" shaped car)

Social outcast.

(even in the 510 world, wagons are the least favorite, so that kinda makes us outcasts...but that's slowly changing! :D )

• Like 1
HAHAHA I'm here I'm here!! Yes...GOON is a play on words from "WAGON"

But something to think about:

(taken from a dictionary)

goon (gōōn)

n. Slang

A thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents.

(we're here to intimidate newers cars, rich snobs, women and children :fu:)

(we only harm...air quality :lol: )

A stupid or oafish person.

(We put all this time, money, blood, sweat and tears into an old car when all that could've bought ourselves a new "bar soap" shaped car)

Social outcast.

(even in the 510 world, wagons are the least favorite, so that kinda makes us outcasts...but that's slowly changing! :D )

Damn Josh you didn't have to go all class room dictionary on us.:lol: But we get it now. I figured you would chime in sooner or later.

haha i really like the wagons... or "goons" haha. Its stupid that anytime i show some one a 510 wagon that i want to buy they say how stupid it is and that i should get a honda or a 240sx.... i think the goon is an absolutely beautiful car.... people think they are ugly.... they are way underated. i guess some people dont like hatches at all they are my favorite. people even make fun of my 620.... then i say bitch ill race anywhere anytime for your gay a$$ hondas pinks!:D:D

• Like 1