my wife in her ratsun.net gear

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I send ya'll some of my BVD tighty-whiteys will ya'll put that logo on 'em? Actually, they ain't technically mine. They were my daddy-in-law's but I got 'em when he died last fall. Wife was gonna give 'em to the Goodwill but I was needing drawers right about then so I snagged 'em. Not to get too graphic but daddy-in-law musta been a secret driver for the Hershey NASCAR team on account of all his undies got the chocolate racing stripe.

If I send ya'll some of my BVD tighty-whiteys will ya'll put that logo on 'em? Actually, they ain't technically mine. They were my daddy-in-law's but I got 'em when he died last fall. Wife was gonna give 'em to the Goodwill but I was needing drawers right about then so I snagged 'em. Not to get too graphic but daddy-in-law musta been a secret driver for the Hershey NASCAR team on account of all his undies got the chocolate racing stripe.
:lol: i believe we gotta pass!!! LMFAO!!!

:lol::lol::lol: dont think so

hehe its all good :) we were drunk when we made that thread but hell alot of people got a kick out of it, plus the guys at the shows usualy get a hoot out of it when she comes, last datsun show she wore those panties.. someone asked about em an she was like yep i got em on right now.. SEE! :lol: fun times

hehe its all good :) we were drunk when we made that thread but hell alot of people got a kick out of it, plus the guys at the shows usualy get a hoot out of it when she comes, last datsun show she wore those panties.. someone asked about em an she was like yep i got em on right now.. SEE! :lol: fun times

thats funny!!!

but you 2 caught a little grief over it too right? thats why i voted for the pg version. he agreed so everyone stays lighthearted. hahaha!!:lol:

Cool!!!!!

OK, I gotta' ask. Are those silk screened on or ??????

I personally would like a couple of bandanas but everyone always puts the logo in the wrong spot. When a bandana is folded to wear, it should be on the forehead centered. I have so many bandanas (I was buying them at concerts for a while) that the design is on the corner, INCORRECT, and gets tied and "buried" so that it is not visable. Any thoughts on making some???

PS Start saving a few $$$$$ to visit from Mayberry next year at either the SWDP Bar-B-Que (in August) or the Mini Truck Nats. in September. And PLEASE bring FLOYD with You!!! I need a haircut!!!

Cool!!!!!

OK, I gotta' ask. Are those silk screened on or ??????

I personally would like a couple of bandanas but everyone always puts the logo in the wrong spot. When a bandana is folded to wear, it should be on the forehead centered. I have so many bandanas (I was buying them at concerts for a while) that the design is on the corner, INCORRECT, and gets tied and "buried" so that it is not visable. Any thoughts on making some???

PS Start saving a few $$$$$ to visit from Mayberry next year at either the SWDP Bar-B-Que (in August) or the Mini Truck Nats. in September. And PLEASE bring FLOYD with You!!! I need a haircut!!!

honestly, i didnt put mine on but i will check around to see what i can do with a bandana. i know what you're talking about with placing logos wrong on them. i come from a biker family, so i relate to what you're saying. come on down to mayberry though. let me or my hubby know when you're gonna be here and we can meet up at snappy lunch or somewhere and share datto stories and check out each others rides. he'd love it!!! i thought he was the biggest datsun lover on the planet til i got on here. it really is a contagious disease. i got it now!!!:eek: