pic's of your 1200

Icehouse

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought about them for the 1200. Magnesium center, spun aluminum barrel, any offset you want all for about $235 a wheel. That's a steal for a custom 3pc wheel. 

Not a terrible price... Im on a gold center kick right now. I have my final set of rims already picked out for the 4dr., but they are on hush right now. I just have to save up for them and the refinish. 

• Like 1
Nice i like the wheel, can you custom width and offset?

Width, no. Offset, yes. 

They are made for mini-stock dirt track racing, and since 13x8 is the maximum allowable size, it's the only size they make. But you can get it in at least 6 different offsets. 

Here's another similar wheel, the Sander 36. Comes in  13x8, magnesium center, spun aluminum barrel, and is even lighter than the Welds. Just have to figure out how the hell to mount it on the car...   :rofl:

62413083S36_L.jpg

ae86 corolla inserts fit as do rabbit and aw111 mr2 inserts, all 1.5" (1200 stock)  instead of the 2" of the 210, and it all depends on what size wheels you want to run. 13" stick with the 1200 strut and modify, then do the Klotz brake upgrade still can use the 13" wheels.

First I have heard that AE86 inserts fit.I would think that there would be a nice selection for the Corolla. I will look into that. Is there been any decent writeup on using them? I am in desperate need of either a rebuild or inserts. I had my struts down last night and was able to freely move the strut 100% through its stroke with almost no resistance. I would prefer to use inserts as opposed to the rebuild as I have just removed 2 coils off the front springs. Will post some photos later this morn. I am now more in need than ever being that much lower, I was bottoming out badly with the stock ride height, so my decision will be made this week and begin cutting and welding next week after Sundays Northgate meet.