I'm being Flamed

I'm being Flamed @ 510realm.com

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13052

great

hope nobody here uses this tactic to get their disputes with the publicforum

My biggest issue now is my phone number

Nobody should be allowed to post information like that

I think this guys is hoping to give harm or worst to me by posting pertinent information.

Luckily my address is not in my ebay profile fear of something like this.

Sad that to read some post by other members (some are here).

guess

Just have to get pass this and move on

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is another reason you dont use the same USER NAME on all formats of the internet. AND $14 is not bad shipping since there boarder shit sucks. $20 for a lock hmmm I think you should have just left it alone.

haha I was just in Fremont today. Saw Reid at Martinek MFG.

you complained about a $14 shipping charge from canada?

It was my mistake

should have not bid on it

knowing this seller don't want to charge "actual"

worst part

he posted his dispute with me on the forum with my pertinent information

It's now removed by admin per "my request"

how do you feel if someone don't like how things happened and starts posting your name, mailing address and phone number?

my info was on there till I requested it to be removed

It's your fault! You should of read if not asked about shipping costs or terms and if you where not clear on that the you shouldn't have placed that bid! And if you did man up and follow through with the transaction!!! ULTIMATELY ITS ON YOU SINCE YOU CLICKED THE THE "BID" BUTTON!!!

It's your fault! You should of read if not asked about shipping costs or terms and if you where not clear on that the you shouldn't have placed that bid! And if you did man up and follow through with the transaction!!! ULTIMATELY ITS ON YOU SINCE YOU CLICKED THE THE "BID" BUTTON!!!

Hey man

your quick to judge

if you read through it

I didn't have to say or justify how it happened

Outright I said "sorry" and "I'm wrong" despite of not even going through the formal explanation.

I did asked the question to the seller.

And for the record, the item is paid in FULL.

Who the hell are you, how about post your name, phone number and address so I know who you are.

Just like what ajen... did in 510real

Easy to post your comment then hide

do you have the ebay link, I'd like to look at his terms.

edit, I found it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270463206978&viewitem=

It does say $14.00 for shipping so there was no hidden shipping, I don't see a problem, I would have payed and lived with it. sorry.

Edited by 420n620
added info

eBay actually has a spot where you can turn people in for fraudulent shipping charges. Sellers would charge a lower price on their item, and then price gouge on shipping. I don't see that this has happened here really, and if it did it was only a few dollars probably for whatever reason. Sucks tho you have a whole thread full of people flaming on you. Ruins your name, over one mistake. Fuck'em. Tho i would have just left it on that forum, and let it blow over.

Edited by h2theizzo

he didnt rip you off on shipping. 14 bucks from one country to another is expectable handling and shipping. i dont understand why people dont factor handling cost into the shipping? why should i give you a box and packing material for free? ups, usps, fedex or every other shipping company doesnt.

should he posted your information? personally, i dont think so. but what does my opinion have to do with the fact you bitched about a 20 dollar part. get over yourself. fucking childish.

he didnt rip you off on shipping. 14 bucks from one country to another is expectable handling and shipping. i dont understand why people dont factor handling cost into the shipping? why should i give you a box and packing material for free? ups, usps, fedex or every other shipping company doesnt.

should he posted your information? personally, i dont think so. but what does my opinion have to do with the fact you bitched about a 20 dollar part. get over yourself. fucking childish.

ok

wash your mouth, it's dirty

oh yeah, :fu: too

now you can go on with your bad attitude

I honestly think $20 is a good price for that full unit. I saw this yesterday morning on the'realm and didn't pipe in because I think internet flaming is better left (in that case) between you and him. I do think there should be a buyer/seller review section on any forum. It helps people to look you up and make sure you ship things as you should, etc.

Personally, I think you made a bad choice in trying to argue about shipping and also letting a bad attitude show and your temper get the best of you. I would probably do exactly what he did, and post up with how a user on the main forums acted "this way or that." In fact, if things went the opposite, and you were a GREAT buyer, asked a few questions, paid when you said you would, and provided good feedback through the whole thing, I'd be inclined to start a post saying how great you were to deal with.

Lesson learned, I guess. I was a shipping manager at my last job for about a year. We did a lot of shipping to Canada, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. Any time the package leaves the lower states, the price shoots up. Especially when it goes to another country, you have to deal with brokers and customs, and the price goes even higher.

If I were going to sell something small (like a key, or a flier, or a key cylinder), I wouldn't bother with individual shipping costs. I would figure that at WORST, it's costing me maybe $14, and at best maybe $6. The difference between the two makes up for the box, the gas I used, the time it took to pack, etc.

what does my opinion have to do with the fact you bitched about a 20 dollar part. get over yourself. fucking childish.

Agreed. Only $19 for a decent ignition switch delivered to your door? I know this is Ratsun but how cheap does it have to be? Have you sold anything and had to ship it? How much time does it take to find a box and tape and packing material and then drive to the post office, fill out the international shipping forms, stand in line? How about the gas to get there?

Do you value your free time? I get paid at work and trade my time for dollars. I get very little free time. To me, my free time is worth more then my work time so when I sell and ship something, it better be worth it. I get too many requests from people to sell them a part for $5 or $10 that will take 1/2 hour to pull it from the parts car, then find the box and get it shipped, then take the hit from ebay and paypal's cut. COME ON! I just looked up how much it would cost via USPS to ship an item like that switch to Canada and they quoted $10.95 if it would fint into a small int'l priority box.

On a $19 payment, Paypal charges $0.86 and ebay charges $0.55 to list and sell a $5 item.

So this guy got an extra $1.64 for his time and packing materials.. (Looks like he is getting rich here)

As for you, if the info he posted showing your responses to him are true (see below) You need to grow up.

"How about your shut your face

Never have any seller trying to get rich with shipping cost

That

Wake up, grow up and move on. He had every right to blast you. As you said, you were wrong. Don't look for sympathy here.

No Mr. David

I don't expect sympathy from you

Based on your post, you also have reservation against me

Have I sent you a bad part, did not pay or refuse to help you in the past?

I'm sure there's still plenty of love for me here on this forum :D

I don't really think it has anything to do with having "love" for another member on the site.

I dont think anyone else should have been involved in this besides you two. Why are you dragging more people into this and making assumptions on if they are with or against you?

Fuck dood, you are kinda weird

I don't really think it has anything to do with having "love" for another member on the site.

I dont think anyone else should have been involved in this besides you two. Why are you dragging more people into this and making assumptions on if they are with or against you?

Fuck dood, you are kinda weird

nah man

just being funny

best to close this thread and everyone dotalk better things

like get their projects running

that's including me

Peace

I have purchased several items out of Canada and Canadian shipping is expensive. If these bother you do not buy from Europe it is even more exoensive. $14 sounds correct.

Contact Realm and request that all your personal information be removed form the posts.

i see how he got upset considering your actions i agree with the guys here that really isnt a bad price BUT he had no right to post your personal information like that who knows what kind of person saw that and can now do with that identity theves are getting smarter and smarter by the day

I will stand up for PL521sss,,, he is a good guy,, and has been very helpfull when I was intrested in buying parts from him....

It is so lame that everyone will pass judgement so fast,,, I mean he has been a member since mar 2007,,,, and has posted some really cool projects....

I am shure all the other local guys will agree,,, this flame fest is VERY un-cool

WTF dudes..... lock this fucking thread,,,, we don't need this on Ratsun

No Mr. David

I don't expect sympathy from you

Based on your post, you also have reservation against me

Have I sent you a bad part, did not pay or refuse to help you in the past?

I'm sure there's still plenty of love for me here on this forum :D

I have no issues or resevations with you. You brought this into the public forum here without thinking ahead as to how people would react. I was voicing my opinion. I feel my statements were merited and if you had not brought this here, I would not have commented. This issue could have gone away but by you posting it, you were looking for sympathy or something.

Let this go already. Time to work on our beloved Datsuns. Go install that new ignition switch.