G.E.E.T water engine

One of the biggest perks of driving a datsun is the braggin rights of mpg . But check this out>>>

This is Called the Geet engine (global environmental emissions tech) It runs on 80% water/20 fuel. It *could* run on 100% H2o with an hydrogen kit - hydrogen is very implosive but then converts back to water naturaly. Very simple and fairly cheap and a HUGE threat to the power companys!

3105844529_a953ab6727.jpg

GeetDrawingLrg.jpg

This technology was invented by Paul Pantone some 30 years but due to the corrupt world of corporate fucks he was blackballed , jailed and sent to the looney house for not selling his patents. He was released a few months ago and is releasing his plans for free so that the public can make its own judgement.This guy is gonna revolutionize the free energy field much like Tesla .

Im just amazed at the effeciency of this machine , if done right it tripples mpg, releases 0 carbon and actually helps the earth. im planning to build this simplified version on my next check .anyone else up for the challege? Research it on his website at geet.nl

Edited by SurgeL320
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although tesla did have some great inventions, he actually hads some CRAZY ones with no foundation too... :D

Ya it's true, cant hit every time lol.

This reminds me of the 6 stroke motor. Anyone familiar?

Engine running on water is BS. Can't be done. The energy used to break the water down into H and O (Brown's gas) is more than the engin will make when running on the gas. If it worked you would have to ignore the third law of thermodynamics. You can't take more out of a closed system than what's in there. Perpetual motion.

Engine running on water is BS. Can't be done. The energy used to break the water down into H and O (Brown's gas) is more than the engin will make when running on the gas. If it worked you would have to ignore the third law of thermodynamics. You can't take more out of a closed system than what's in there. Perpetual motion.

but I can still build my death ray right?

You can partially, the 6 stroke I mentioned seems to. Not breaking it down though, converting to steam.

The premise for the GEET system is fairly simple and it does work. Period.

The pre-heating of the fuel stream is critical to it's success. I have seen it in person and the truth of the matter is that anything with an extractable Carbon based residue is considered "potential energy". The great thing about it is that there have been so many attempts at this same idea that it seems like it is about time for a breakthrough...for real.

This is not some crap idea where a guy just pours salt water into a tank and drives off...and then fills up with diesel the next time and drives off again...

There are significant modifications that need to be made to any combustion power source. Intake, fuel system mods and storage changes are just the start.

I would love to say that I have actually run it on my own rig...but alas...I lack the shop/tools/time and lastly I lack the ability to pass the smog test with this stuff on my engine. Most older smog laws are not written to account for absolute zero emmisions rigs...or water vapor as a tailpipe discharge.

A very close friend of mine that I turned wrenches with for years in Cali was talking to me a while back about a friend of his that ran the system. He said that he would only "pass" emissions when the thing was set up for some combo of cooking oil/fuel. The smog techs would not allow for the car to be running "too clean". I asked a couple smog check techs in Cali about it and they said it was true, that if a car shows absolute zero they can not legally pass it. The computer tech at one shop said that the state reads that as a failure due to equipment malfunction.

Very interesting to those of you that have the time/space/tools/energy....build one for your small engine machines (cart, lawn mower, tractor...) and see what happens.

I agree with you Datzenmike....water in an unmodified internal combustion engine is bogus.

I'm in the "Prove it to me that it works" crowd. The ONLY people who claim that this thing works are also the same ones who claim a grand conspriacy for locking him up in a psych ward.

No matter where I look, there are NO outside verification that it works. Only verification that it doesn't work as described. There's always an external application of energy to keep it "operating". A LOT of energy.

Mercedes messed with a heat scavaging system. Uses waste exhaust heat to boil water to steam to drive a generator to power up a storage cell. Does not 'run on water' but simply uses otherwise wasted heat energy.

Thats different then a 6 stroke, if that was a response to my comment anyway lol.

The 6 stroke doesn't use a conventional cooling system but rather pumps water in an extra stroke which is converted to steam in the cylinder cooling the motor and pushing the piston. It's cool imho because it takes advantage of a huge source of wasted energy every internal combustion engine puts out, heat.

Unlike the G.E.E.T. there are lots of proven 3rd party examples of it working as well.

I dunno, sound like a crock of B.S. to me. Listen to this:

During the 20 minutes of "burn-in time" the engine must be oriented so as the reaction chamber in which the exhaust is entering is facing magnetic north.

The side where the fuel enter facing South

So what happens when you're at the magnetic north pole, and every direction is facing south? :blink: :lol:

http://www.geet.nl/diagramgroot.htm?PHPSESSID=863d0f9b34484299a3bc2b0ccbec14c0

This is really nothing new. It's a vapor based carb. Not sure what magnetism of any sort has to do with it, but if it's related to Tesla idealogy I'm not even stepping into that can of worms.

What's going on here is the 'magnetized rod' is acting as a float for the fuel vapors being produced by the bubbler. It looks to me like it's primarily controlled by vacuum and adjusted at the 'Air Mixture Valve'. This is WWII technology. Bubblers with Heavy Water have been used to augment petrol fueled vehicles for many decades.

If you build an Brown's gas/heavy water generator using the Water4Gas plans, you can produce 'heavy water'. Basically, it's ionized and chemically treated. Bubble this into your carb, and you've got a cooler running vehicle that requires less actual fossil fuel. It's a matter of displacement, more than anything. Efficiency in the SYSTEM is not particularly the goal, the goal is just to use less gas.

A vapor feedback loop on the carb is also another way to achieve similar results without all the pipes and magical magnetic rod doohickey. Like any of this stuff, it's experimental. Use your own judgment and common sense. Bubblers work great on a carb, I ran one on my Luv (w/Hitachi 2bbl) for months, and just used a 4:1 mix of water and rubbing alcohol. Improved the mileage by a consistent 25-28% with no other modifications. I did eventually put in smaller jets. Cost me about $12 and 1/2 hour of my time.

I'm certainly no expert on this stuff, but experimenting is good. We're burning up our planet 'cuz we want to go the drive thru at Taco Bell alone, in our car. Since we are a 'car' culture, it makes more sense to try this stuff individually than to actually collectively solve the transportation issues we face. What good is a culture that doesn't question and address (in whatever form) this sort of thing?

My magnetized .02 cents. :rolleyes:

I agree with all who need proof to believe this as i need absolute proof myself which is why im still doing research and plan on building this in the near future. Critizism is prefered with these technologies as it provides grounds for improvement but dont just disregard it because it seems too good. There is science to back it up and it doesnt break any thermodynamic laws , it just ignores them :lol:

A scientist back in 2007 discovered you can make flame out of water by adding salt to it. This is done by passing radio waves at 13.56 mhz. Again it doesnt break any laws . The waves vibrate the sodium molecules which heat light up along with hydrogen , its a low heat but its still fire from salt water

This tech is oooold but i just started learning about it a few years ago myself.