Rare center lock wheels for sale!!!

Here are my HAYASHI RACING centerlock wheels with 4 lug adapters. I have 5 wheels this is a picture of my spare wheel to show size, offset, and width. I will post more pictures of the adapters on the car tomorrow. these wheels are In mint condition. Im asking $700 for wheels tires and spare wheel.

P1040259.jpg

P1040260.jpg

P1040264.jpg

P1040265.jpg dont mind the grease.

P1020793.jpg

5101.jpg when I first got my car.

5102.jpg

5105.jpg

shootingday033.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's great now why don't you post this in the FS section.

dumbshit

75 posts in 2 years you'd think there would be a little more restraint or substance. He made a mistake, relax.

Edited by 72240z
that's great now why don't you post this in the FS section.

dumbshit

This kind of reply is the kind of thing that should just get a person BANNED. We simply do not need this.

Lots of things are said on here that i can see the joke in, but there is nothing hinting at a joke here. Just plain rude, and even worse, extremely rude to a new member.

OHHH, WELCOME AMOCAT

i'm so sorry i hurt your guys' feelings.

i hope the people crying over this aren't grown men.:lol:

RZR, You didn't hurt my feelings at all, and good luck doing so, this is the internet. Didn't bother me at all.

I just found it quite amazing that anybody would even post something that makes them look like the bigger fool. Amazing.

75 posts in 2 years you'd think there would be a little more restraint or substance. He made a mistake, relax.

Way to treat a new member.......FAG. Why dont you just inform him hes posting in the wrong area F@#$ Nutt

This kind of reply is the kind of thing that should just get a person BANNED. We simply do not need this.

Lots of things are said on here that i can see the joke in, but there is nothing hinting at a joke here. Just plain rude, and even worse, extremely rude to a new member.

dbalert.jpg

RZR, You didn't hurt my feelings at all, and good luck doing so, this is the internet. Didn't bother me at all.

I just found it quite amazing that anybody would even post something that makes them look like the bigger fool. Amazing.

wow, even I thought that was uncalled for

Anyone think otherwise? Moving this post to the correct area is as easy as reporting the post for spam or objectionable content. New members should get a bit of slack. Lets move on.

Sorry tail lights arent for sale, but thanks everybody for the warm welcome....except rzrdicko.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/ROFL.gif[/img]"]ROFL.gif

Edited by datzenmike

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.