politically correct

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as jokes and shit here,

there is a line and you just need to know when you can tease it, cross it, or when you should stay far away from it.

your gonna offend a few people along the way its just a matter of knowing the proper times and places ;)

as far as jokes and shit here,

there is a line and you just need to know when you can tease it, cross it, or when you should stay far away from it.

your gonna offend a few people along the way its just a matter of knowing the proper times and places ;)

i dont get offended real easy. and i wont battle with someone on the net, theres no point. I am going to bitch about something tho, so you dicks go ahead and flame me :fu::fu:

I dont like when someone posts a question, or something for sale. And it turns into a 4 page argument. Seriously? If i posted something for sale, came back the next day and saw 4 pages of people arguing, bashing, getting pissed off. I probably wouldnt want to sell anything, or ask another question. Ya, giving someone some shit is one thing, but the rest is garbage.

example, that question about converting lbs to KG, either answer the guy or dont. why be a dick about it?

/endbitch

i dont get offended real easy. and i wont battle with someone on the net, theres no point. I am going to bitch about something tho, so you dicks go ahead and flame me :fu::fu:

I dont like when someone posts a question, or something for sale. And it turns into a 4 page argument. Seriously? If i posted something for sale, came back the next day and saw 4 pages of people arguing, bashing, getting pissed off. I probably wouldnt want to sell anything, or ask another question. Ya, giving someone some shit is one thing, but the rest is garbage.

/endbitch

thats very true. but what about those guys who post false information or just lack critical details... now thats no reason to bash.. but they should really Think Before they post! :lol:

we could all take a lesson from indy510..

just as long as it doesnt involve modifying your car.. :fu: :lol::lol:

I like to think of my failures as: WHAT NOT TO DO TO YOUR 510

If I can stop someone from destroying their 510, I am helping to preseve the last 510's

Back on topic: WE ALL need to stop taking eachother SO seriously

I used to post on the R6forum, and there are some 5,000 page threads...

like a few hundred posts in a hour..... I am glad we are a little less like those drunken-posters

But seriously folks: WE only need two rules on Ratsun:

1) Ye shall not hack ones datto beyond repair

2) Thou shall not post Man-tits ............YOU WILL BE BANNED

I like to think of my failures as: WHAT NOT TO DO TO YOUR 510

If I can stop someone from destroying their 510, I am helping to preseve the last 510's

Back on topic: WE ALL need to stop taking eachother SO seriously

I used to post on the R6forum, and there are some 5,000 page threads...

like a few hundred posts in a hour..... I am glad we are a little less like those drunken-posters

But seriously folks: WE only need two rules on Ratsun:

2) Thou shall not post Man-tits YOU WILL BE BANNED

dwnshitter, read rule 1 plz kthx. 620 destroyer :lol:

Ratsun is our favourite dysfunctional family :fu:

--

IF you are offended by anything on the internet and want to make a big ol hoopla about it.

UNPLUG your modem and go back to playing solitaire when you should be working.

because there will ALWAYS be people who you dont agree with, who will taunt you, make fun of you, flame the living shit out of you, make offensive jokes, and post shit you dont want to see.

Welcome to the MOTHER FUCKING internet :fu:

(dont test me, i WILL search out some crazy shit just to prove my point)

yup

2) Thou shall not post Man-tits ............YOU WILL BE BANNED

yep

dwnshitter, read rule 1 plz kthx. 620 destroyer :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahhaah

I believe your missing the most important rule of all... PICS!!!!!!!

ah yes, rule 3.. pics or it didnt happen

I've always though of this place as somewhere beyond censorship. The world is suddenly full of sensitive people with virgin ears. I am so sick of having to hold in what I really feel around people that I know couldn't take it.

What the hell has happened to people? Just Fucking say it.