politically correct

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink.:D That said, everyone on here could stand to be nicer at some point. Goes back to that saying your parents always used: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

The saying, of course, fails on the Internet, but its a good thing to keep in mind. I just wish y'all would use correct grammar and English and punctuation while posting on here. Hehe.

And Bleach, South Park rocks! Like Kanye West being a gay fish. :D

ratsuner's are funny i'm coming to accept. its like a family here. you can start talking about censorship on a thread and finish the thread bashing on mounties. I love datsuns they bring the best people together. group hug!:D:D:D

quoted for the truth. i have been on quite a few different forums and none of them seem to have the same mentality as everone on here. ever since getting my vw, i have been browsing vw forums for technical info and i almost dont want to even post there due to some of the stuff that gets said over there. most other forums have very strange people in them, ratsun has people that are strange in a good way.

some points are farther than others

. <-- like this one

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

oh yeah?!?

well... :fu: nevermind!

:lol: :lol:

I just wish y'all would use correct grammar and English and punctuation while posting on here. Hehe.

if you think this forum is bad.. dont go near the sr20 forum, you would have to use some forum of magic to figure out what some of those guys are saying. mostley its ebonics.

oh ya an that gay fish shit is funny as hell