politically correct

its come to my attention that ratsun is starting to become politically correct... gotta watch what we say, watch what we do.. incase we hurt some peoples feelings.. whatever happend to "its the internet get over it"

i mean i know we gotta be nice to one another an not argue or fight but come on... i say jew then phleb goes an fucking edits it out.. i mean come on man i got jewish relitives i wasnt bashing anyone.. besides i've seen people talk pleanty of shit about mexicans on here an none of they're crap gets edited.. an im sure we have way more mexicans here then jewish people.. they just usualy joke or talk smack back an no big deal..

i dont appriciate people modfiying my posts without GOOD reason and not even talk to me about it or anything.. i can cuss up a storm, post pics of half nude chicks... but i cant say jew? i mean come on.. i could understand if i was bashing.. but i wasnt.. Has'nt South Park taught us anything?

i like ya phleb but i think you take your mod powers a little to seriously

anyway im not tryin to offend or piss anyone off but come on..

heres a great quote from a great man..

General Discussion is more like going to a biker bar where there are known gang members, and stabbings and shootouts are common, and then complaining because you got beat up.

/end rant

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its come to my attention that ratsun is starting to become politically correct... gotta watch what we say, watch what we do.. incase we hurt some peoples feelings.. whatever happend to "its the internet get over it"

i mean i know we gotta be nice to one another an not argue or fight but come on... i say jew then phleb goes an fucking edits it out.. i mean come on man i got jewish relitives i wasnt bashing anyone.. besides i've seen people talk pleanty of shit about mexicans on here an none of they're crap gets edited.. an im sure we have way more mexicans here then jewish people.. they just usualy joke or talk smack back an no big deal..

i dont appriciate people modfiying my posts without GOOD reason and not even talk to me about it or anything.. i can cuss up a storm, post pics of half nude chicks... but i cant say jew? i mean come on.. i could understand if i was bashing.. but i wasnt.. Has'nt South Park taught us anything?

i like ya phleb but i think you take your mod powers a little to seriously

anyway im not tryin to offend or piss anyone off but come on..

heres a great quote from a great man..

/end rant

Lynch, relax.....no worries, no offense taken. ;)

I understand what you are saying, but when there is a complaint about a specific statement, post, or thread it needs to be looked at.

Yours was a simple edit which did not change the meaning or context of your statement (made it a little funny that's all). We do not just go around editing posts for the fun of it.

If I did not take my Mod responsibilities seriously then I wouldn't be a mod. I am here to look after the interests of this forum and you guys...all of you. It is not a power trip by any means or is it easy to make decisions.....but it's my job.

:D

well, you know when girls hang out together there periods get on the same cycle... maybe thats whats happening here - the same people are always on the rag at the same time.

its ok :D

Ill always be here to make jokes about Canada, Steven Hawking and Pedobear :fu:

(along with anything else the opportunity presents)

I had to read lynch's last ten posts to find the DELETED WORD...

I have seen much worse,,, and more politically in-correct....

If we can call someone gay we can call them Polish or Jewish,

I would hate to see Ratsun conform into a NORMAL forum...

I like when people make fun of my ideas,,, it is like a slap of common sense...

If it wasn't for all the SH!T people talked about my car it would still be non-running.... And still have a motorcycle engine, or a CA16DE

:fu:I even put the flares back on:fu: And a door :blush:

-Thanks to all you FUCKERS,,, for creating the BEST FORUM EVER

ratsuner's are funny i'm coming to accept. its like a family here. you can start talking about censorship on a thread and finish the thread bashing on mounties. I love datsuns they bring the best people together. group hug!:D:D:D

Ratsun is our favourite dysfunctional family :fu:

--

IF you are offended by anything on the internet and want to make a big ol hoopla about it.

UNPLUG your modem and go back to playing solitaire when you should be working.

because there will ALWAYS be people who you dont agree with, who will taunt you, make fun of you, flame the living shit out of you, make offensive jokes, and post shit you dont want to see.

Welcome to the MOTHER FUCKING internet :fu:

(dont test me, i WILL search out some crazy shit just to prove my point)

I had to read lynch's last ten posts to find the DELETED WORD...

I have seen much worse,,, and more politically in-correct....

If we can call someone gay we can call them Polish or Jewish,

I would hate to see Ratsun conform into a NORMAL forum...

I like when people make fun of my ideas,,, it is like a slap of common sense...

If it wasn't for all the SH!T people talked about my car it would still be non-running.... And still have a motorcycle engine, or a CA16DE

:fu:I even put the flares back on:fu: And a door :blush:

-Thanks to all you FUCKERS,,, for creating the BEST FORUM EVER

THIS GUY CAN TAKE SHIT WITH THE BEST OF EM ^^^ we've burnt this guys balls over an over an he's still here.. THATS A RATSUN MEMBER!

we could all take a lesson from him..

just as long as it doesnt involve modifying your car.. :fu: :lol::lol:

Ratsun is our favourite dysfunctional family :fu:

--

IF you are offended by anything on the internet and want to make a big ol hoopla about it.

UNPLUG your modem and go back to playing solitaire when you should be working.

because there will ALWAYS be people who you dont agree with, who will taunt you, make fun of you, flame the living shit out of you, make offensive jokes, and post shit you dont want to see.

Welcome to the MOTHER FUCKING internet :fu:

(dont test me, i WILL search out some crazy shit just to prove my point)

well put