OK... I'm keeping it.

Dang it you guys.. I was about to get rid of my Datsun when somebody sent me this site who saw my pickup advertised on Craigslist. After reading this stuff and going over some of the other pickup photos you guys have listed, it got those ol' feelings back again and I've decide to hang onto it and enjoy it. Thanks for nothing! Ha! :D

Still have a few items to take care of, but once I'm done it'll be a nice clean little 72 1/2 620 pickup. As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will.

Love (and hate) this site.

Butch:rolleyes:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it. I've had mine a week and am already thinking about buying another 2!

Never go against your basic instincts. We should all have a harem. One just isn't enough to fill our needs. Variety is the spice of life. At least one for comfort, one for speed, I say.

Dang you! You're responsible! I don't know if I should thank you or what.. anyway, this site is a motivator so I guess I'm now glad I'm keeping it and will be using it often.. just as soon as I take care of a few minor items. It's also been awhile since I've had a "Z".. may have to think about that one in the future too.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

shave those hooks! :)

...and buy a Z

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

thats halarious im dyin laughin over here!

yea yea these things are worse then crack it seems... kinda like crack and pringles combined or something.. it could be like a STD or something u touch it.. then wham all the sudden you own one.. now two.. now three..

Resistance is Futile! Welcome back to the Looney Bin. Oh, and remember, you can't have just one. :D

I love this place. I feel right at home. I've been into datsuns for at least 12 years. still have the first 240Z that I bought. Had as many as 5 datsuns at one time. Now down to three, 2 z cars and my new 510 wagon. Wish I had found this site before I got rid of the 521 I had. Now I'm lookin for a 620 or another 521. When I saw all the bad ass trucks at JCCS it got me going on a truck.

You guys SUCK

Datrod, My buddy located 2 620's in rialto, ca. 1 is a '77 reg. cab longbed?.....the other a '75 reg cab shortbed the '75 is red....All the man said was make an offer but i have not looked at the truck myself. If you are interested let me know and i will get an address or ph.# for ya:D

i cant go to church... i will burn up if i enter the doorway.. :(

I've been to gods house a couple of times, His couches are uncomfortable!

I almost bought a shirt that said "I (heart)" then there was a picture of a beaver shaving. I settled for "Pine Inch Nenis" that shirt always gets the best looks!

Datrod, My buddy located 2 620's in rialto, ca. 1 is a '77 reg. cab longbed?.....the other a '75 reg cab shortbed the '75 is red....All the man said was make an offer but i have not looked at the truck myself. If you are interested let me know and i will get an address or ph.# for ya:D

See what you can find out on the 75 shorty. That's not far from me. I'll go take a look.

Hey Datrod. Get with Guy Gray. He found a vintage truck a few months back on craigslist that still had everything on it from what We could tell. There was also another one not long ago that would have been a good find for $500.00, which I considered, but I need another truck like I need................ Anyway, it was light blue and a bunch of Us on here commented on it. There was discussion an a military badge emblem if I am recalling the right truck.

I've been to gods house a couple of times, His couches are uncomfortable!

God's Ok with me, I leave Him alone, and He... The closest I get to His place, is working out doors, and then I'm in it!. From what I've seen of this world He has the ultimate sense of humor AND irony. A perfect example of this, is the many religions we have.