620 kc carpet?

Bob3

First - I did use the "search" box. So don't even go there!:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously - Where can I get a molded carpet kit for my 620 kc? I found a 720 kc carpet. Will that work?

Please help! :D

Thanks

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bob3 , get ahold of slodat he started making carpet kits for the 620 i checked them out they were very nice....i think theres a thread for it

Will do. Thanks!

Bob, I got a 720 kit for for my 620 KC. I've test fitted and had to do some trimming on the front under the dash and the back peice. I'll get some pics up on my thread when I install it.

Thanks Rubberman, I'll keep an eye out for that.:D

I use a very high quality automotive upholstery carpet that I buy from my upholstery supply distributor.

I sew the carpet much like a seat cover is constructed, so it fits the contour of the floor very nicely. It has a matching edge binding and looks like what you would find in a street rod. A set for a 620 KC is $350 shipped. Standard cab is $325 shipped. That includes a set of matching floor mats. I actually have some time to get a set made for you if you would like it. I use paypal and require full payment up front due to the cost of the materials and time involved in making it.

I'm willing to do the five sets for $50 less than the above prices. First come, first served...

• 3 years later...