opinions?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good Mo. But yea a little forward. And you need to use duct tape like they said. I don't think they will stay on at freeway speed with masking tape. :lol:

Mine are about 2-3 inches back from the rear edge of the side running lights . Also, I'm pretty sure one of the manuals I have has the exact dimension where the factory mounted them if you're overly concerned about authenticity.

They look good and aren't too difficult to use, but when you get in the car and the far side mirror is off, it's a pain in the ass to get out and adjust. :lol:

Mine are about 2-3 inches back from the rear edge of the side running lights . Also, I'm pretty sure one of the manuals I have has the exact dimension where the factory mounted them if you're overly concerned about authenticity.

They look good and aren't too difficult to use, but when you get in the car and the far side mirror is off, it's a pain in the ass to get out and adjust. :lol:

i did notice that today:D

The factory mounting is 27-1/4" from the rear point of the fender. That is, mine have the stalk centered 27.25 inch as measured along the top of the fender. Mine is factory RHD so it's probably the stock location.

Those mirrors look like the Datsun 1200 Pickup mirrors, 1978-up type. I think they don't work as well as the US mirrors, except you can more easily tell when you have passed a car. So better in some ways.

The factory mounting is 27-1/4" from the rear point of the fender. That is, mine have the stalk centered 27.25 inch as measured along the top of the fender. Mine is factory RHD so it's probably the stock location.

Those mirrors look like the Datsun 1200 Pickup mirrors, 1978-up type. I think they don't work as well as the US mirrors, except you can more easily tell when you have passed a car. So better in some ways.

they are taxi mirrors. got them from sliding_creep

I like the fender mirror look, I put some fender mirrors on my green 510 with original Nissan 510 Coupe mirrors and mounted them in the original spot, I couldn't see , I always had to look over my shoulder to switch lanes without even looking at the mirrors

IMG_8157.jpg