How old are we?

Loz

One of my ancesters married a Indian chief's daughter, and another was actually a cannibal, and said the best meat he ever ate was the thigh of an Indian woman. I kid you not! They hung that dude. There was even a book about him.

I smell an illustrated children's book spin off fisch

... bit Edward Gorey-ish :D (The Gashlycrumb Tinies)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53. Born & raised in Rochester, NY, now living in Everett, WA. Married to my wife for 25 years who's from the Philippines. One 23 year old daughter in college in Northern CA. I'm a former U.S. Navy aircraft electrician and electronics tech. English, Irish, French and 1/16 Iroquois Injun. I am learning how to manage the maintenance dept. of a 2500 campsite private RV park 10 miles west of Marysville, WA. Some of my previous cars I've owned was a "77 F10, an '83 Pulsar, and a '77 620 longbed automatic.

52/25,half wop and half polish, live in phx az, been a datto fan for ages, still believe i am 18 yrs old, and no one can tell me differant, manager at a body shop on the WEST SIDE of phx, and an ordained christian minister, lovin every minute of it..:D

One of my ancesters married a Indian chief's daughter, and another was actually a cannibal, and said the best meat he ever ate was the thigh of an Indian woman. I kid you not! They hung that dude. There was even a book about him.

Mmmmm, inner thigh....... aaauuuuugh! drooling_homer-712749.gif.png

Edited by datzenmike

I just may be the senior member at 59 last April. I've had a Datsun in my life for 24 of those years.

I was born while Clement Attlee was prime minister and have seen 12 Canadian prime ministers and 11 US presidents. I remember hurricane Hazel.

Edited by datzenmike
Guest 510kamikazifreak

In British Columbia my whole life(all 42 years :eek:)I consider myself a recycled teenager,

Started driving 510s in 83(my first car,had a old dodge :rolleyes:truck then too)Have had 510s all that time exept a one year stint:blink:

I think I am the record holder here in Canada for the MOST 510s ever owned(8 at one time,late 80s,all but one running and driving condition) over (100 plus gave up keeping track) 3 digits thus far:eek:

I have slowed way down on the consumption(owning) of 510s in the past 5 years before that I was a chronic:D:blink:

The town I live in, Is into old tin,Much muscle cars cruisers etc,tonight at the local funeral place (beside the local burger drive in place)was a couple blown big block bowtie's a double nickel chevy and a 30s ford coupe 'mmm',I like emm all,this is about the best thing that happens here every year,It the thunder in the valley

http://www.albernidragracing.com/website/home.html

watch the vid of the Vette funny car,I worked (started my apprentiship with this guy in the early 90s)Does nhra stuff very regularly

Edited by 510freak

23, Born and raised in Saskatchewan, from a small town of 350 people, moved 15 miles to the next town of 400 people where I met my wife and that is where I am now. Never owned Datsun before just now but have always loved the 510's 240's and 1200 coupes.

And am in complete love with my 1600 truck AKA 521

Guest 510kamikazifreak
I just may be the senior member at 59 last April. I've had a Datsun in my life for 24 of those years.

I was born while Clement Attlee was prime minister and have seen 12 Canadian prime ministers and 11 US presidents. I remember hurricane Hazel.

Do you get a seniors discount here Mike?:lol: just playing with yah:lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
23, Born and raised in Saskatchewan, from a small town of 350 people, moved 15 miles to the next town of 400 people where I met my wife and that is where I am now. Never owned Datsun before just now but have always loved the 510's 240's and 1200 coupes.

And am in complete love with my 1600 truck AKA 521

what part of sask you live,I almost made the move there a few years ago ,Was going to go to melville, yorkton area,My family is from wapella (spelling)area some there still.My dad was born in mooseman:blink:

just turned 22 last month. im.... uhhh well i dont know what generation swedish i am, but i am full blood swedish.

for right now im working in a call center. im an expert technical support agent for verizon/alltel. got a question about a cell phone? i can more than likely answer it.

oh yeah, im also a fulltime datsun enthusiast. haha go figure lol:rolleyes::D

Well now youngsters, ol Ron will be 68 on the 13th of this month(Aug)...Steroids lost in the 70's....heck I am a child of the 50's and 60's.....got my first Datsun in 1972..been with em ever since up to and including my newest "Datsun" (2008 Altima).......Anyway, as ya'll can tell I been around the block a time or two....................