Swap meet / Car show

NICOYA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Victory and i are heading down to this, holy crap took people long enough to get it together. How ever i heard the price for the spot went through the roof. Let me know what we can bring for you Solcal guys and girls, does any norcal guys want to join us on our trip there. This is always a good show.

• 3 weeks later...
is there gona be alot of people selling parts there??

Did you look at the above pics? It's a car show / swap meet so there will be people selling parts. It's a good show and a good time if you're just there with a car, there to look at cars, or looking to buy parts. You can't go too far wrong if you like imports.

Did you look at the above pics? It's a car show / swap meet so there will be people selling parts. It's a good show and a good time if you're just there with a car, there to look at cars, or looking to buy parts. You can't go too far wrong if you like imports.

Duncan I'll try to bring your bolts on Sunday. I haven't done them yet:eek: but I will next week.