Swap meet / Car show

NICOYA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my son and i had a great time sold a few parts hung out with some great people and talked datsun there were a alot of cars there wow more than i can remember showing up ever befor my thanks to ken and brent for hooking up that electric fan to my car i was only able to go 65mph or the car would have overheated in the 108 degree temprature but we made it all the way home bad water pump and all

im happy to hear you finally made it home , id tried to wait up but i kept seeing cars that i wanted to race! first it was a mustang then an old turbo porsche and finally a integra.......:rolleyes:

I just want to thank the folks who took the time to come out and support our event. Without you folks coming out, buying hotdogs and drinks we could not afford to hold this event.

Check out the pics and video:

http://datsunbluebird.com/EventsDate/2009-08-30VintageEagleRock.htm

With your continued support we should be able to do it again in early December or mid January.

Thanks again!

Ted

great turnout!

13 wagons!!! (even if one was a mazda)

I scored rear coilovers for 200 bucks!

:fu: :fu: :fu:

if you woulda hesitated(any longer), they would not have been then after you turned your back!

thats what we talked about over lunch :cursing:

Man I wish I knew who you people were!

:lol: put ratsun stickers on, in lieu of name tags.

i met 3 or 4 that i hadnt before, and at least 3 that i still want to.

The black 4 door 68 is awesome!!

The older gent who was asking about your tach has a spectacular orange goon. The off-white interior is mint, the engine looks like you can eat off of it, and it has the original hubcaps with white wall tires. The thing was gorgeous, and looked to be completely stock and original!

im happy to hear you finally made it home , id tried to wait up but i kept seeing cars that i wanted to race! first it was a mustang then an old turbo porsche and finally a integra.......:rolleyes:

With you daughter in the car? Are you nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The older gent who was asking about your tach has a spectacular orange goon. The off-white interior is mint, the engine looks like you can eat off of it, and it has the original hubcaps with white wall tires. The thing was gorgeous, and looked to be completely stock and original!

Was it at the swap meet? I dont remember seeing it. any goons in site for you?

David (cabon fiber guru) the wife Victory Lapp and I got back late Sunday night, 12:30am. 8 hour drive was not bad at all, i let David drive. Had a blast in the smoke and sun. Just finished unloading the truck today. We will be ready to do it again when someone says go. Sold a bunch of parts and bought a few parts. We are having a big Datsun get together at our home and property Oct. 17-18 2009. Bring a tent and bag and be ready to have a great time. Bring parts to sell and ready b to buy. Should be fun. The dude with the white 68 2 door is not on this site. Real nice guy. Been working on it for years. As we all have. Til next event

Was it at the swap meet? I dont remember seeing it. any goons in site for you?

I'll see if I can locate it in the pics on the Bluebird site.

YES! I'm headed out Friday to look at a super-clean goon that is bone stock. (At least it looks great in the pics)

Edit: Found it. This thing is immaculate, down to the white walls. Probably restored, but an immaculate looking stock goon.

P1050716.JPG

Edited by Duncan
{ohpyramids} as one of the pushers ,,not a problem,, not the first datsun ive pushed wont be the last either,,and it was a great show

You guys had to push a dime? I've never seen that happen before :lol: