nice kenmeri skyline / datsun 240k on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-Skyline-DATSUN-Skyline-240K-GTR_W0QQitemZ180390649207QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2a001edd77&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

minus stupid wide wheels with too much camber and stretch on the back looks great. I'd do a 16x9.5 -19 on the back but to each his own :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just called your car UGLY, Sean!! :lol:

no im not im saying its rarer then a 510 goon so therefore in my opinion i would want to keep it clean and close to original i happen to like seans goon alot

Just razzin'!! But Sean also needs to realize that not EVERY car would look better with an oil cooler hanging off the front... just like I haven't figured out that not every car would look better laying flat on the ground!!

Just razzin'!! But Sean also needs to realize that not EVERY car would look better with an oil cooler hanging off the front... just like I haven't figured out that not every car would look better laying flat on the ground!!

But every car does look better laying flat on the ground:D

And yeah, I'd rock the Skyline as is.

for awhile that is:cool:

I can only think of a few exceptions:

Jeeps - I've tried photoshopping them a few different ways, and they just don't look right... unless maybe fenderless up front, tubbed out in the rear- old skool rod style?

Unimog/Humvee (H1)/ other military vehicles - sure, it could be done, but it's like neutering a bulldog- they just look better lifted (the vehicles, not the dog's testes!)

Supercars - I know, they're already low! But I'm talking about laid out on the ground. Ferraris, Lambos, and the like belong where the factory set them- they already took all of the compromises that mainstream automakers have to include out of the equation, so they're optimized for handling from the get-go. I've seen them lowered, and it just doesn't seem right.

Other than that, lay it out, drag rocker, break road reflectors... the lower the better!

so then you would raise an evo,wrx,r34gt-r,pulsar gtir, lamborgini muchialago?

think he was referring to 4wd vs what your speaking of, awd, if there is even a difference. You knew what he meant. people generally dont lower 4wd pickups, etc...