What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will also depend on tire size and how low you want to go. The lower you are, the more negative camber you will be (unless you manually correct it) which helps tuck. 

That's what I need to figure out, I know I could get away with 15x7 0 offset up front with the 280zx struts.  Just not sure in the back since I'm running 280zx control arms. 

Found these old Weber 40DCOE carbs a friend gave me way back. Unfortunately he threw out the manifold because it had a crack. From what I remember is that one needs a new top part the float attaches to because the part that the float attaches to is broke, other than that the carbs are complete carbs they just need some love.

IMG_20130428_110624.jpg

Now I just have to find those dam rear springs to lower the rear. Found them finaly

IMG_20061231_210338.jpg

Eddie

Hacked into/soldered afr gauge wire in prep for inputting into Haltech in prep for tuning wonder boy to do his magic. The white wire (I hope).

Detailed (cleaned dust) around main gauge cluster. Painted flat black stuff... key hole surround, reverse light microswitch epoxy pile (it was white), front wheel hub nut caps (they scratch just from looking at them).

Drove.

Reaffixed old expired TX inspection tag.

Drove more.

I know what you mean I drove mine to the exhaust shop open header.

Yeah, getting to old for that lol.  There is an exhaust shop near my house, may stop by today and ask them if they can do it.  And talking to pl521sss for a rear bumper.  Sent him the money, just waiting for the shipping.  (No I'm not "calling him out", money was just sent, don't expect the bumper to be sent already, just staiting what step of the process we are in lol)

It wasn't today and I can't be certain.... but I think I got my baby up on 3 wheels.

That was a pretty cool corner.

(see black X)

3wheelsbaby.png

Tomorrow is our first autocross.

Is 3 wheels a good thing?

I know two could be the start of some major suck.

starred at ....bolted the booster/master and prop valve on ...made some spacers....starred at it more ... lamented over having to double flair and bend lines now....picked up lines and flairnuts....sigh let the frustration begin....im going to strip the other two doors right now

Took her for a quick drive around the block, and for some reason I have fuel coming out of my filler neck,  a little spilled inside the trunk and some spilled out onto the side of the car while I was driving.  Any ideas? It's a stock fuel tank with a 300zx fuel pump welded on.