What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love it... no more pinging on 91 with 10.29:1 compression well the wrap and a couple other things

Nice. Did you wrap a stock mainfold or header? i am looking to either take off my nissan comp and coat it or go back to stock manifold and coat or wrap it. I need to lower the under hood temp some. I have coated a header for a friend in past using Jet Hot and he told me it was huge help, same response like you. I don't like wrapping steel headers at times as it seems to heat up the welds and the welds break causing leaks. seems wrapping stainless headers work good though

replaced the ignition switch and cleaned a bunch of corroded connections on the dime this weekend and now she starts like a champ :thumbup:, then i snapped the acceleration cable on the 620 on the way home from where the dime is being stored :mad:

hey i did the same thing but when i rebuilt the motor.. but i didnt get the ball joints i really want to... i got the center link the pitman arm and the idler arm tho

where did you find your steering components???

Staying on topic, I showed my dad my pulled apart dash. I popped my hood and just shook my head.

wife's honda broke down for good today so the wagon has to step up and I have to drive her to work so did a bit of a one over on it.

changed the oil,filter

went over any bolts or nuts

cleaned underside and engine bay

made sure the jets on the carbs were not loose

made some adjustments to the mikuni's

found a loose header bolt and tightened it up

popped on some new wiper blades since it has been raining here

checked tire pressure