Transformers 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was cheering when they slow-moed Megan Fox running, easily one of the hottest women on the planet. In the opening shot of her on the motor cycle my 11 year old sons best frined shouted "OH THANK GOD" funniest fucking thing ever.

It was a great movie also..:D

I will say this, I loved the movie because it was fun to watch. But the story was very weak... There were lots of holes in the story that bugged me, but I didn't let it ruin the movie. I mean... its a movie based on a cartoon from the 80s LOL ya can't take it too serious.

This guy's review hit on every topic that bothered me as I left the theater, but for him it runed the movie.

Transformers 2 QandA

I still plan to own it on BR when it comes out.;)

I will say this, I loved the movie because it was fun to watch. But the story was very weak... There were lots of holes in the story that bugged me, but I didn't let it ruin the movie. I mean... its a movie based on a cartoon from the 80s LOL ya can't take it too serious.

This guy's review hit on every topic that bothered me as I left the theater, but for him it runed the movie.

Transformers 2 QandA

I still plan to own it on BR when it comes out.;)

99% of the shit the guy points out i knew just by watching the movie its all there just its not spoken he does make a few points though

I haven't seen it yet, but I was almost crying reading that reveiw. Very funny.

Yea it cracked me up too. But aside from the issues with the story that he points out, I'd still tell friends to see it. Just don't expect a story that makes sense. :lol:

When you have hot chicks, cool cars, and shit that blows up. Who needs a good story line? :D

Plot hole formers lol That whole movie was like.... wait wtf? BOOOOOOM oh nvm.... wait did they really just say...::hotest woman alive on screen:: oh nvm

Megan Fox proves there is no god. lol imo anyway

Well I just hate fake shit lol. Idk if it applies to fox, can anyone prove she actually has implants? Everyone just seems to guess.