• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

flat flat not

27803630.7e2153.jpgMegan_Fox_hot_sexy_5.jpg27803636.0c2d84.jpg

Something doesn't add up.

Ya me too lol, Idk though man its hard when you see that.

Edited by 72240z

Well you know what they say, if you want make it you got to fake it lol.

Idk I think the dresses ie no push up and the bare are a large dif, more then a cup even. Your right though shes def carrying more weight in the last pic maybe when she dumped it she lost a cup.

wondering when the topless pic was taking vs the others.. cause thats likely.. altho in the new TF movie it looked like she had some biguns.. my ol ladys friend got on these oxy pills an a bunch of other pills an she is now super thin, lost her ass an tits an everything..

Ya I wish I could date the pics but I noticed something when you mentioned that. Look at her fore arms in the last pic, notice anything?

Haha well the world will thank us for solving that life or death mystery I'm sure lol. Ya she HAS to be rocking something then because as thin as she is, she's looking top heavy.

Edited by 72240z

I thought the movie was crap. 6 out of 10. Out of all the New old movies I've seen it was the worst. I like Star Treck the best, Terminator was my second choice. To me Transformers just seemed like a giant GM commercial. Yes that chick helped bring the rating up to a 6 if it wasn't for that it would have been a 2!!!! The comic relief by the two twin robots was retarded, making someone speak in ebonic's doesn't make it funny. The robots and the dogs humping was stupid was stupid. I also don't understand after everyone knew that they was robots living on earth the still had to stay in "car" mode until a battle. It seems to me it would have saved a lot of time if they would have stayed in robot form. Not to mention a million other annoying things. It was worth seeing but I'm not going to watch it again.

Well, I've only seen The first movie once, and so far, I've only seen transformers 2 once. Call me old fashioned, But I honestlty would have liked to seen some sembleance of the original cartoon remade, at least where they flew here from cybertron on crash landed on earth and were deactivated for millions of years.

Something about the movies just hasn't left a desire to go back and spend the money to watch them again. Like all things, everything grows and changes, and all of us that liked transformers when we were kids, whether the cartoon, or countless of hours battling it out with the toys, we all grew up. Oh, and just to make this clear, I have never owned a single transformer toy in my life. I spent my money on Legos. LOL.

All in all, the movies both were great action flicks, with alot of explosions and great effects, plus adding in the suculant megan fox to complete it as a sellable movie.

But to me thats all it is, seems like hollywood lately has just been throwing stuff together with out any regard to the history of the icons, and as long as there are hot women, explosions, people will be sucked in.

Its like no one cares, The government is slowly taking away our rights, and hollywood is slowly degrading legends like batman, xmen, spiderman and well you all get the picture. As long as we are safe from ragheads, and we have our movies to watch its all well and good. :D