sad day

BEEBANI

Well, she's gone.....the 620 found a new home today. Good kid from eugene that already has a 510, so I knew she'd be in good hands. I took him for a spin and he was hooked. Sad to see it go, but glad that someone is gonna finish it and see it through.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it. I was really hoping it wouldn't sell. I know you have put a LOT of work into it. Oh well, you said you needed it gone and so it is. Hopefully you get a little tonight to make you feel better. :D:D

Well, she's gone.....the 620 found a new home today. Good kid from eugene that already has a 510, so I knew she'd be in good hands. I took him for a spin and he was hooked. Sad to see it go, but glad that someone is gonna finish it and see it through.

If you don't mind me asking...how much did it finally go for?

NOT ENOUGH!!! :eek::(

When is it ever though?

I mean, we (most of us anyway) spend freegin hours on these little Rats and then when and if...:eek:...we need to sell them, the market just laughs at our labor. It's really never been about money for me...which explains why I am so content driving a 71 521...:D

Well...sorry to see it go man. I can only imagine that whatever is "next" will be a pretty fly whip.:lol:

When is it ever though?

I mean, we (most of us anyway) spend freegin hours on these little Rats and then when and if...:eek:...we need to sell them, the market just laughs at our labor. It's really never been about money for me...which explains why I am so content driving a 71 521...:D

Well...sorry to see it go man. I can only imagine that whatever is "next" will be a pretty fly whip.:lol:

That's true, but you have to remember one thing about our trucks..We can FIX them, unlike other newer stuff on the road today. Yea, that stuff can be fixed to, but it's easier and tons cheaper for us to fix our vehicles as "hobbyists" than it would be for us to attempt the same fixes on newer stuff. I'd rather rock the old stuff anyday :w00t:

I'm sure he did OK on his truck, I don't think anyone here is giving their rides away for cheap unless they're really hurting..

your still a homo for sellin it! :fu:

No farewell, I'm on here every couple days or so.

The truck sold for $2300....not near enough, but I had to get rid of it. I have other priorities now and in the near future.

I'll replace it with a 510 some day, just not right now.

I was also holding out for someone I though would love the truck as much as I do, and after I saw the look on the dude's face after I took him for a spin; I knew he was right for it.

I told him to sign up here, but we'll see. He kinda has to since both rear windows I had for the truck have ratsun stickers on them..lol

does this also mean any r&d for truck parts stops? glad you met the goal of selling it, but i can understand the very sad day.

Nope, still working on stuff as we speak. That's why I haven't had time to work on the truck, 'cause I've been busy working on parts for other people.