510 condom kit

I am in the market to purchase a entire condom kit for my car. I have heard several different opinions about the manufactures how OEM seals are the best, last and fit. Well of course they do at 160 bucks each seal for the front and rear not to mention all doors, hood, lights ect. Can you guys tell me experiences if you have purchased these.....the maufactureor ebay seller or where you bought them, how did they fit,installation troubles and maybe how long they have lasted in you weather. I like both the OEM trim accepting seals as well as the Cali non trim but I dont think 320 bucks for two seals is do able yet it sucks thats whats holdin me back from another dime on the road!!!!! :confused:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aftermarket seal after 2 months in WASHINGTON weather!!!!

IMG00168.JPG.jpg

Who bought the sidedraft???? Didn't I tell you about L motors? That would have been a front and rear seal.... Door seals can always come later.

Aftermarket seal after 2 months in WASHINGTON weather!!!!

IMG00168.JPG.jpg

Ha ha Ice I knew you would chime in I put this post up because of our conversation the other day....im just getting feed back. I believe you!

i Ordered a seal kit from http://www.datsunlandsocal.com for 550 the whole car and he said liftime warranty on the window seals they should be here next week

Every set I have seen installed on a car has looked like the photo I posted. I don't mind the other seals, or even the front aftermarket seals (from other manufactures), the only bad one I have noticed is the rear window seal for some reason. I would like to order some more window gaskets just for back stock :D

Every set I have seen installed on a car has looked like the photo I posted. I don't mind the other seals, or even the front aftermarket seals (from other manufactures), the only bad one I have noticed is the rear window seal for some reason. I would like to order some more window gaskets just for back stock :D

he said he has had a problem with a few of the rears but if it cracks he will warranty it

he said he has had a problem with a few of the rears but if it cracks he will warranty it

When you putting it all in? Let me know how it goes...words of wisdom. What you used to get the windsheild seals in and how it all fit and if your happy with it!

Wow big Mike took care of you. :D

all he says is that they must have been installed correctly. other than that he would replace it.

i never got any hotwheels in my orders :fu:

I have the aftermarket Taiwanese seals on the front and rear of my car. I have had them in for 2 years and I haven't had any trouble with them. They haven't split and the rubber is still soft and pliable. Maybe I just got lucky but this has been my personal experience.

I have the aftermarket Taiwanese seals on the front and rear of my car. I have had them in for 2 years and I haven't had any trouble with them. They haven't split and the rubber is still soft and pliable. Maybe I just got lucky but this has been my personal experience.

Do you keep it indoors?

I would say that it is about 60/40 outdoors to indoors.

Okay now how much of that is in the sun? I've seen them last a bit longer garaged but on a 100% outside car in the sun it's a different story.

Okay now how much of that is in the sun? I've seen them last a bit longer garaged but on a 100% outside car in the sun it's a different story.

Not really sure, I guess it would be all the time during the day, so about 50% of the outside time. I don't really try to park in shaded area's or anything. Just feeling the rubber it is still pliable and hasn't dried at all. I guess I'm just lucky:D.

• 9 months later...

The rear seal that mike sold me is aready cracked, I called him and he said they were made to small thats why they crack. He is going to warranty it out for me and give me a cal rear seal that he has had made and ill buy a cal front seal and all will be solved