Something about 710's

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a 710 that Troy Ermish and I are trying to get restored to run with the vintage group he runs his B-sedan 510 with hopefully it will be done by next season

th_710b.jpg

here are a few pictures of Troys B sedan 510 at our last race at Laguna Seca in april...I think it was april we went from last to first and won by 7 second over second place

th_lagunaseca007.jpg

th_lagunaseca006.jpg

th_lagunaseca005.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have any glass would you?

I just went out and looked, it appears that I have every piece of glass from the windshield back. All ten pieces, and I'm pretty sure the windshield is good or I wouldn't have kept it. Rather dirty from being leaned up against the back of the little shed for 17 years or so. The back door and side glass was inside, so not quite so filthy.

I just went out and looked, it appears that I have every piece of glass from the windshield back. All ten pieces, and I'm pretty sure the windshield is good or I wouldn't have kept it. Rather dirty from being leaned up against the back of the little shed for 17 years or so. The back door and side glass was inside, so not quite so filthy.
Anyone from salem coming up to the Vancouver show this weekend?