East Coast Craig's List finds- resurrected from old Classifieds

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking to buy a 510 2 or 4 door sedan 1970's smog excemt, has to be in good running coditions, and stick sift. No rust please, give me a good aforable price, I nned it to go to work, and gas is very expencive here in california dessert! the cosest to original if is posible thanks and I'm looking range of around $ 2,000.00 dollars max obo.

My E mail is mr.cass38@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

^^^That one in Cape Elizabeth is mine. havent made a photobucket account yet. Im on the fence with selling it. Cant afford to keep two cars, but i dont want to ruin it in the winter, and doubt Ill find one this clean again. At most it will see one winter, and that it. ONE year of college left

DATSUN 1979 - $6000 (DOVER NJ)

5Ld5Fa5Hf3Eb3L83F6c75daa1570643a51226.jpg

And a WTB on there as well, I just thought it was kinda funny and I'm currently wondering if anybody has ever seen something like this guy is describing.

wanted Pinto with a 280 nose called Zinto

Back in 1983 my dad took his red 70s ford pinto and Put a datsun 280 front nose on it and also a targa wing on the back and painted in in black primer and called it the Zinto,in was built in the clifton ,paterson area and given to a cuzin but he cant remember what happen to the car,it had the blue 79 280 z bucket seats in it and had some kind of turbo rally wheels on it,I would really like to find this car,thanks Mike 9735809872

LOCATED IN AUGUSTA, GEORGIA

What I have for sale here is a 1970 Datsun 510 Wagon with the automatic transmission option. Driver's seat has a small tear, otherwise the interior is complete and intact. All chrome and brightwork is still on the vehicle, except for the little vents on the back hatch.

Receipts for

--NGK Plugs--12/29/07

--New plug wires-12/29/07

--New brake fluid

--All new hoses in engine bay & and clamps

--New fuel hoses--12/30/07

--4 quarts of Pennzoil, oil filter, and coolant--12/28/07

--Heater hoses--12/31/07

--Heater Core--1/25/2008

--Brake Master Cylinder--1/02/2008

--Fuel Filter--5/21/2008

--Front Brake Pads and Rear Brake shoes--1/03/2008

--Fuel Pump hold down kit, and new mechanical fuel pump--1/02/2008

Full set of OEM tires installed--1/03/2008

Body is in good shape, could use some paint though, sheetmetal is in great shape. Minimal rust.

The gentleman who owned the car before me obviously had intentions of restoring the car; however I don't need it. The vehicle has been in storage in one my warehouses since November of 2011. With all the parts and receipts, this would make the perfect wagon project, and everything is OEM.

The car needs an ignition switch, and is the only thing preventing me from dailying the Datsun. I just don't really need this 510.

Price is $1400 obo

datto4.jpg

datto3.jpg

datto2.jpg

datto1.jpg