East Coast Craig's List finds- resurrected from old Classifieds

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://reading.craigslist.org/cto/3161375760.html

I have to sell my 1971 Datsun 510. It has a red top SR20DET swap with 5 speed trans swap. Engine is totally stock except for the intake, front mount intercooler, and blow off valve. Starts right up and runs good. 14x7 Konig Rewind wheels with a -9 offset all the way around. Rear suspension is Eibach springs and shortened shocks from a '68 Camaro. Front suspension and brakes are off a datsun 280zx. Most popular upgrade because it gives you bigger front brakes and narrows the stance to allow for more aggressive wheel offset. The front strut perches were cut and replaced with QA1 coilovers. It also has T3 pillowball mount adjustable camber plates from a 240sx. I have a ton of extra parts that aren't installed because I don't have the time (mirrors, wiper motor, grille, stainless downpipe, grille, rear door handles, and more). The body isn't perfect but it looks great for a 71 Datsun that wasn't fully restored. Not your typical rusted out datsun. Awesome car, fun to drive, and turns heads everywhere. I'm selling for $7000 O.B.O. and I would probably consider a trade but I'd much rather see cash. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot so call or text me for more pictures and info. Texting is easiest becuase I'm usually working. My name is Alex 610- 4 0 6 - 1 8 0 6

5N65E15H53Ka3I23o3c7o26bfa440cb5c1cd8.jpg

LOCATED IN AUGUSTA, GEORGIA

What I have for sale here is a 1970 Datsun 510 Wagon with the automatic transmission option. Driver's seat has a small tear, otherwise the interior is complete and intact. All chrome and brightwork is still on the vehicle, except for the little vents on the back hatch.

Receipts for

--NGK Plugs--12/29/07

--New plug wires-12/29/07

--New brake fluid

--All new hoses in engine bay & and clamps

--New fuel hoses--12/30/07

--4 quarts of Pennzoil, oil filter, and coolant--12/28/07

--Heater hoses--12/31/07

--Heater Core--1/25/2008

--Brake Master Cylinder--1/02/2008

--Fuel Filter--5/21/2008

--Front Brake Pads and Rear Brake shoes--1/03/2008

--Fuel Pump hold down kit, and new mechanical fuel pump--1/02/2008

Full set of OEM tires installed--1/03/2008

Body is in good shape, could use some paint though, sheetmetal is in great shape. Minimal rust.

The gentleman who owned the car before me obviously had intentions of restoring the car; however I don't need it. The vehicle has been in storage in one my warehouses since November of 2011. With all the parts and receipts, this would make the perfect wagon project, and everything is OEM.

The car needs an ignition switch, and is the only thing preventing me from dailying the Datsun. I just don't really need this 510.

Price is $1400 obo

datto4.jpg

datto3.jpg

datto2.jpg

datto1.jpg

Asheville N.C. parts for sale:

1. ZX 5-spd $200 (possible sale pending, but never know)

2. Set of Libre's 13x7 American Racings, the real deal in great shape $450

3. 510 grille good shape $75

4. Bump-steer spacers for 240z $40

5. Experimental Engineering hub spacers 4x4.5 pair

6. Eccentric camber adjusters for 240z - replace control arm bushings (not strut-top type) full set for car $50

7. NOS inner sill plates 240z (cover aluminum kick trim to carpet) pair $35

8. Watanabe 15x7 type B's. 43 offset (shallow dish, good clearance "tuning" possible with spacers) $750

9. NOS in box staggered set Hayashi Racing 4-spokes 14x6 for front 14x6.5 rear - custom fit for stock 510 $600

6. Eccentric camber adjusters for 240z - replace control arm bushings (not strut-top type) full set for car $50

8. Watanabe 15x7 type B's. 43 offset (shallow dish, good clearance "tuning" possible with spacers) $750

9. NOS in box staggered set Hayashi Racing 4-spokes 14x6 for front 14x6.5 rear - custom fit for stock 510 $600

would thoses hayashis fit a 240 if so oics

should post oics of everyting

Blueridgespeed,

I had that problem too.

When you have the reply window open, the icon in the very upper left toggles the edit mode on or off. Somehow it got turned off and I couldn't post pics either.

Make sure the edit mode is toggled on. In off mode none of the edit icons will work.

Check that out.

LOCATED IN AUGUSTA, GEORGIA

What I have for sale here is a 1970 Datsun 510 Wagon with the automatic transmission option. Driver's seat has a small tear, otherwise the interior is complete and intact. All chrome and brightwork is still on the vehicle, except for the little vents on the back hatch.

Receipts for

--NGK Plugs--12/29/07

--New plug wires-12/29/07

--New brake fluid

--All new hoses in engine bay & and clamps

--New fuel hoses--12/30/07

--4 quarts of Pennzoil, oil filter, and coolant--12/28/07

--Heater hoses--12/31/07

--Heater Core--1/25/2008

--Brake Master Cylinder--1/02/2008

--Fuel Filter--5/21/2008

--Front Brake Pads and Rear Brake shoes--1/03/2008

--Fuel Pump hold down kit, and new mechanical fuel pump--1/02/2008

Full set of OEM tires installed--1/03/2008

Body is in good shape, could use some paint though, sheetmetal is in great shape. Minimal rust.

The gentleman who owned the car before me obviously had intentions of restoring the car; however I don't need it. The vehicle has been in storage in one my warehouses since November of 2011. With all the parts and receipts, this would make the perfect wagon project, and everything is OEM.

The car needs an ignition switch, and is the only thing preventing me from dailying the Datsun. I just don't really need this 510.

Price is $1400 obo

datto4.jpg

datto3.jpg

datto2.jpg

datto1.jpg

I sent you an email regarding your wagon well more than a week ago. I had cash in hand ready to pick it up the next day, and you never replied back to me. I guess you didn't want to sell it too bad.

^^^That one in Cape Elizabeth is mine. havent made a photobucket account yet. Im on the fence with selling it. Cant afford to keep two cars, but i dont want to ruin it in the winter, and doubt Ill find one this clean again. At most it will see one winter, and that it. ONE year of college left

Did this car sell or can I still dream of flying over there buying it and driving coast to coast on my way back to Victoria B.C. Clean dime, GLWS (although I hope it's still avail. when the old lady says I can get another 1)

pics of hayashi's (unless something changes these are mine :thumbup:)

hayashiset-1.jpg

hayashi6by14et15-1.jpg

hayashi6514et9-1.jpg

Did this car sell or can I still dream of flying over there buying it and driving coast to coast on my way back to Victoria B.C. Clean dime, GLWS (although I hope it's still avail. when the old lady says I can get another 1)

Yea I agree, I offered him his asking price and was ready to come up and get it but he stopped responding to my emails/calls so either somebody else grabbed it or he decided to keep it. Ended up with a super clean CA 240z instead. Oh well.