how often do you carry passengers in your car?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, passengers? What are those? I haven't even had a passenger seat in my car for the last few years. I bicycle fork mount on the floor so I can carry bikes easily inside the car. My girlfriend keeps complaining though, so I might put one in soon. As for a back seat, I think that is one of the first things that came out of my car when I got it.

Well I'm tall, so my seat slides pretty far back, which leaves no leg room.. There's not much leg room to begin with, though! If you keep stock seats in front, you CAN do the back seat thing, but it's just not comfortable. Especially in a 2 door, getting in and out.

I say keep the pass. seat, and do a cage in the back seat!

Ha, passengers? What are those? I haven't even had a passenger seat in my car for the last few years. I bicycle fork mount on the floor so I can carry bikes easily inside the car. My girlfriend keeps complaining though, so I might put one in soon. As for a back seat, I think that is one of the first things that came out of my car when I got it.

mine will be a daily driver, but if you delete a back seat, how can you make it look decent? I would hate to have just the rear just empty.

Well I'm tall, so my seat slides pretty far back, which leaves no leg room.. There's not much leg room to begin with, though! If you keep stock seats in front, you CAN do the back seat thing, but it's just not comfortable. Especially in a 2 door, getting in and out.

I say keep the pass. seat, and do a cage in the back seat!

either taht or a cage with a removeable cross section?

I kinda want to make it usable, but at the same tiime a cage would be a little safer.

mine will be a daily driver, but if you delete a back seat, how can you make it look decent? I would hate to have just the rear just empty.

Mine is a DD as well. I made an aluminum panel to cover up where the back seat was. I don't have a picture of it, but I have seen a few ther people do similar things.

I use mine all the time. And lots of times people I know need a ride somewhere real quick and they don't mind squishing in. I think it comes in handy even if you have someone just sitting in the front you can toss your coats or whatever on the back seat and then just grab them when your getting out. Plus I like the look of a rear seat more then having a nicely done sectioned off area. I vote for a seat.

But I also agree with skib.

No accidents.

Edited by AtomChurch

I just pulled my back seats, and now Im building a mock bench to put back there as a storage area, should be about as high as the stock bench was. Amps and other good electronic stuff will go in there. mine is also a DD, its impossible to sit behind me any way

I very rarely go anywhere without any one in my truck.

It is usually my daughter:):)

DSC00180.jpg

If its not her than it is my nephew

DSC00296.jpg

And then, when one of those two is not with me, my dog Jayden goes with me everywhere:D

I get lots of comments about my "pocket pickup". My little league baseball team loves it:fu:

Get rid of it!!! The back seat in my wagon is nice to look at thats about it there isnt much room for passangers and its to low (NEVER) the driveline likes to make love to the floor pan with excess weight in the rear

Clayton

I also drive a Z, mine has back seats. However, you would have to be in Cirque du Solei to have a kid-causing accident back there.

:lol: I owned a 1980 280zx 2+2 in HS and theres no room for anyone to fit in thos seats haha.

I left em down all the time for more storage in the hatch.