Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

That cajon is a beast. .got stuck on that cause of snow and black ice for literaly 6 1/2 hrs going to work a few yrs back! Had breakfast, lunch and almost dinner in my car! Just a few weeks back it snowed and took me over 3hrs just to get to work in fontana! LOL

Yup you don't mess with Cajon pass, Im here in victorville its raining but not snowing yet but i know its coming

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the Inland Empire thats wants to caravan there is a few Ratsun members and other fellow dimers meeting off Mountain Ave just below 210 FWY. Address is 1619 North Mountain Ave. in Stater Bros. parking lot. We are meeting at 7AM if anyone wants to roll out!

I copied this from another post.

Rain, thats about all I can say about the weather! Man it is awesome that even with the rain we had 6 Datsun's and 6 non-Datsun's with about 16 people who hung out in Portillo's for about 2 hours. What a great time even though it rained! I was amazed to see everyone standing in the rain or huddled under the few umbrellas we did have! So next time there is a 50/50% chance of rain I will bet on the 50 with rain! Thank you to all of those who showed up, tried to show up and or at least thought of the meet on Saturday! See you next month in the sun!

• 2 weeks later...

"We are on for Saturday night! Chance of sprinkles Saturday morning but NO rain Saturday night! Looking forward to seeing everybody there!" -Robert

He wanted me to post so everyone has a good heads up that we're on for Saturday!! :) See everyone there!

damm it was coooold (sorry imma cold wimp)

but the food and company were a+ :cool:

First time there and i plan on coming many more time but the next time with my 510

It was nice to meet some new people. Glad you guys made it out.