Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that Terie and I didn't make Your run. After only 2 hours sleep and then driving 4 hours to be at the Bo Huff show before 7 a.m., We both just faded and when We checked into the Wigwam, that was it!!!! Anyway, nice seeing most of You at the Roadster show and Happy Holidays until We all meet again!!! Take care, Mike

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that Terie and I didn't make Your run. After only 2 hours sleep and then driving 4 hours to be at the Bo Huff show before 7 a.m., We both just faded and when We checked into the Wigwam, that was it!!!! Anyway, nice seeing most of You at the Roadster show and Happy Holidays until We all meet again!!! Take care, Mike

Mike.

It was good to see ya as always. And it was nice to meet your wife Terie.

How was the bo huff show?

I was afraid that it would rain on Saturday night so I decided to head for home. It was a damn good thing I did as my fuel pump started failing about 8 miles from home. The car would intermittently miss about every mile. Once I exited the freeway the car died at the light.

I managed to get the car home the extra 1.5 miles to my house, but it died 6 times on the way and took me around 20 minutes.

I was afraid that it would rain on Saturday night so I decided to head for home. It was a damn good thing I did as my fuel pump started failing about 8 miles from home. The car would intermittently miss about every mile. Once I exited the freeway the car died at the light.

I managed to get the car home the extra 1.5 miles to my house, but it died 6 times on the way and took me around 20 minutes.

Sometimes stock is good. :o But I won't be winning any races anytime soon. Glad ya made it home O.K.

Wow.. even the pics look cold. I was there for a few minutes and had to leave. As soon as I got home the rain started falling.

yup i stayed there till about 8-830 then headed up to sb then it started raining i found out my wipers work :lol:

Well, the long term forecast is speaking of colder and possibly rainy weather next weekend but I will keep watching it and update everyone as soon as I see anything. Start wishing for a dry Datsun meet and then a white Christmas after that!

White Elephant Gift Exchange!

Lets try one of these weather barring and if we get canceled this month we can still try again in January! The gift should be a gag gift that is funny but still appropriate for kids. We all know how family guy does it, right on the edge but not as noticeable to kids!!!!

Directions:

Bring a gag gift, $10 dollar value for each person that wants to participate! Once the gifts are all turned in you draw a number, we will then call out the numbers in order and you will get to choose a gift from the pile. After the first person each person after can either steal a gift or take one from the pile. If your gift is stolen you pick from the pile again. So you are hoping to get the highest number so that you have your pick of gifts. Lets have fun!

Decorate your Datsun in the Christmas spirit, if you are Jewish Hanukkah decorations are cool too!

DECEMBER MEET CANCELED DUE TO RAIN BACK ON JANUARY 15TH!!! :crying:

Well guys it is going to be drizzling all day, so by proclamation of the weather gods we will have to cancel this month and resume after the holidays in January! I will still be at Portillo's (without my Datsun) inside the restaurant staying warm between 5 and 7 PM for anyone who just wants to hang out! Well guys Happy Holidays :w00t: to all and check for updates on next months meet!

• 3 weeks later...

We are on for this Saturday January 15th! The Weather is going to be awesome so come on out and bring your Datsun. We are doing the Post Christmas meet so if you bought a $10 White Elephant gift we can still do that and if you want to buy one you still have time! This is fun if a bunch of people participate so get a gift for each person to play! Also we can meet a little early since the weather will be so nice so if you want get there by 4:00 but please come at the regular time if you cant make it early! I need a Datsun fix so see everyone this weekend!

We are on for this Saturday January 15th! The Weather is going to be awesome so come on out and bring your Datsun. We are doing the Post Christmas meet so if you bought a $10 White Elephant gift we can still do that and if you want to buy one you still have time! This is fun if a bunch of people participate so get a gift for each person to play! Also we can meet a little early since the weather will be so nice so if you want get there by 4:00 but please come at the regular time if you cant make it early! I need a Datsun fix so see everyone this weekend!

Good one Robert. Tell everyone to be there by 4 and you'll show up at 5:30 or so. :lol: