rivdat620

Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

Man! I missed out! I was finishing the headlight conversion and was too cut up to come out. Next month for sure! Great pics and a nice turnout!

twice a week is a little much ,, more like twice a month,, souunds good to me,,, and i hope to meet the rest of you soon!!!

Who ever owns this needs to put suicide doors on the back doors. It would look sik!!!

IMG_3886.jpg

Who ever owns this needs to put suicide doors on the back doors. It would look sik!!!

IMG_3886.jpg

You can't do that to a dime. leave that to the ninja boys. :lol:

ahh u guys know what i meant...twice a month, not twice a week sorry

hummm, twice a month might fly. Bring food and drinks... might be kind of fun

Can't promise I will be there everytime, but we did have a good time last weekend

Looks like I missed the best one yet. :mad:

If you guys can git rid of the gay ass neon's in the back ground. I might come out next time. :D

Looks like I missed the best one yet. :mad:

we missed ya john but yeah it was the best one so far

Two weeks and counting. John we did miss you, there was a lack of comic relief through out the night. As far as the subject of every two weeks, my vote is to get this thing going with a consistent group of guys and then at the start of the summer see what the general consensus is for meeting more often. Thank you to everyone for your enthusiasm, that is what has made this meet so great. Lets set our sights for Saturday May 16th and have another good time!

Looks like we may be able to make this once again :)

Hey guy's I won't be making the cruz this Saturday. I have to get things ready for Sunday. Robert If there are any new faces please tell them about the show on Sunday. :D

This coming Saturday the 16th is the night for the meet. The weather is going to be great and we cant wait to see everyone there! We will try not to eat to much so that we can make it to Temecula early on Sunday! See you there!

Well if John's not going then at least we dont have to worry about Paparazzi! Hey man, I see how you are but of course we can count on you next month, RIGHT! Nelson gets lonely without you!;) See you Sunday

Hey guy's I won't be making the cruz this Saturday. I have to get things ready for Sunday. Robert If there are any new faces please tell them about the show on Sunday. :D

sorry to hear you will not make it saturday john but we will definately see you sunday

Well tomorrow at 5pm. Come on out we are looking for anyone who has a Datsun or just wants to talk about Datsuns. Should be a great meet with perfect weather and good food, lets beat last months attendance record of 17 cars. See everyone there!

you guys know how far is it from el cajon in san diego???

you guys know how far is it from el cajon in san diego???

Bout 65 miles north.

Nice Turn Out, Nice Cars, Good Times.

C-y'al mext month.

Damn, I gotta quit flakin on you guys. Nice turn out. Next month for sure.

Who's buying dinner? robert-chris

I buy you dinner Juan...................:D

Hey, if John makes time in his busy schedule to show up I will buy him Dinner and Beer. Thanks to everyone for coming out it was another great meet and even though I took off at 10pm I hear there were people hanging out until Midnight which is awesome. We set a record for our meet which is 20 cars and a boat with a Nissan outboard motor being pulled by a 620! The Next meet is June 20th so make plans to be there and I am not kidding when I say this is a great time!

Shit man, Free food I'm there :D