Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever owns this needs to put suicide doors on the back doors. It would look sik!!!

IMG_3886.jpg

You can't do that to a dime. leave that to the ninja boys. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks and counting. John we did miss you, there was a lack of comic relief through out the night. As far as the subject of every two weeks, my vote is to get this thing going with a consistent group of guys and then at the start of the summer see what the general consensus is for meeting more often. Thank you to everyone for your enthusiasm, that is what has made this meet so great. Lets set our sights for Saturday May 16th and have another good time!

Hey guy's I won't be making the cruz this Saturday. I have to get things ready for Sunday. Robert If there are any new faces please tell them about the show on Sunday. :D

This coming Saturday the 16th is the night for the meet. The weather is going to be great and we cant wait to see everyone there! We will try not to eat to much so that we can make it to Temecula early on Sunday! See you there!

Well if John's not going then at least we dont have to worry about Paparazzi! Hey man, I see how you are but of course we can count on you next month, RIGHT! Nelson gets lonely without you!;) See you Sunday

Hey, if John makes time in his busy schedule to show up I will buy him Dinner and Beer. Thanks to everyone for coming out it was another great meet and even though I took off at 10pm I hear there were people hanging out until Midnight which is awesome. We set a record for our meet which is 20 cars and a boat with a Nissan outboard motor being pulled by a 620! The Next meet is June 20th so make plans to be there and I am not kidding when I say this is a great time!

• 2 weeks later...