rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Whens The Next Meet??? We Are Planning On Going This Time

November 20th. There is another event that some people are going to be attending prior to the show, then carpooling to Portillo's.

November 20th. There is another event that some people are going to be attending prior to the show, then carpooling to Portillo's.

The Other Event? Check out these links. For the price you can't beat the day that is planned.

www.socalroc.net

Click here for Slide Show

Click here for Ratsun Link

Hope to see you all there.

Hey guys one week and counting looks like it might be cool weather but no talk of rain so far. Please sign up for the 3rd Annual SoCalROC Show-N-Shine Toy Drive with preregistration ending tomorrow the 13th. It is $15 and you get a shirt and a great show, and of course you need a $10 toy! We will be caravaning to Portillo's after this one is over. Should be a full day of Datsun fun! If you miss preregistration you can still register at the gate but no shirt included. Here is the link: SOCALROC. See everyone next week!

Hey Daniel (hvyd), hope you get lei'd in Hawaii! Dont forget to post Pics! :hug: You and the little lady, not Dave!

Attention: Please note that due to Extreme weather within the forecast area we will be postponing the meet to Saturday the 27th. This is in conjunction with the 3rd Annual SoCalROC Show-N-Shine Toy Drive. We may normally just cancel the meet but since most of us that paid for the toy drive will probably try to attend the show then why not schedule to continue the Datsun Party at Portillo's. So please spread the word that the IE Meet will be next Saturday November 27th at the usual time or Join the Caravan from the Toys for Tots Show! So if you had an excuse this week, now you have to make up a new one for next week! :D

Daniel (hvyd), this is your lucky day. Carlos (72dyme), sorry about the weather for your relatives wedding today but the Datsun Gods :devil: have shone favor on you so you better be there next weekend!

Rain Delay, postponed until Saturday the 27th!

Sucks this rain crap.

As I type this I'm wating for a limo to pick up the wife and I to head to the fund raiser for the datsun museum. Were going to the peterson auto museum. :)

This is Brent's wife...I just want you all to know I was up until 11 oclock last night making you guys cookies...I get up at 330 in the morning...now what am I going to do with all these cookies?????

Hi Brent's wife!

I'm local, I'll take some cookies off your hands ...:P