something tells me this company doesnt like mexicans! YES!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A job app. with that on it is likely extremely illegal.

its a job app' for a security job. i have to apply online through a "sister" company called Allied barton. I had to fill out the app for a background check and such as ill be getting the job working as security for Amazon.com's main headquarters in seattle.:cool:

He is not grumpy right now for no reason bro...Duh!! :rolleyes: Think about it.

hospitals

being hassled by corrupt police

shit that dosent fit

and threads like this that more often than not break out in a bunch of retarded ass arguments that (ie. 11yr old girl thread)

ect.

skib has plenty to be pissed off about right now

+ i only have one beer

im trying to refrain from much posting atm because of such

Edited by Skib

Illegal Aliens????

aliensbackground6.jpg

;)

Just to throw a monkey wrench in this thread I hate when people ask types of questions like: "what are you, Mexican?" (I'm of Hispanic descent)... I hate when people say, "I'm such and such.... Chinese, Filipino, Mexican, Black, etc".... if you were born here: YOU ARE AMERICAN! I get it's ok to be proud of your back-ground and culture and such... America would not be America without everyone's unique culture.... but the sooner people stop segregating themselves by race this world would be alot better (I know FAT chance). When people ask me what race I am... I say AMERICAN.

:fu:

and, technically, aren't you all descended from Illegal Aliens?:fu:

nope, my family immigrated here from Holland in the late 50's :fu:

part of the reason the immigrant bashing that comes up in a thread pisses me off, im not mexican, im white, but im still from an immigrant family too.

skib you silly forigner! :fu:

Technically im really forign..lol my grandpa on my dads side BARELY speaks english... and i can speak german, mind you really broken i can. :cool:

(its ok, my grandma and grandpa on my dads side of my family came over from germany and my great grandpa on my moms side came over from ireland)

the american immigrant wall wall of honor at Ellis island.

my sons school is recreating this event today.

some of my relatives(fathers side=last name) were on the santa maria and then bred w/the locals ;)

what i didnt already have in my blood, my son has from his moms side. 100% american mutt :fu:

my sons school is recreating this event today.

some of my relatives(fathers side=last name) were on the santa maria and then bred w/the locals ;)

what i didnt already have in my blood, my son has from his moms side. 100% american mutt :fu:

You have fam in the east coast hang? Liberty state park is like 20min from me.