• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is what I got:

Full Album Link

This was the belle of the ball. I can't wait until Jim finds a S20 engine and turns it into a vintage racer.

KPCG10_sm.jpg

Here is Tristan after he failed to conquer the XXX Burger. 6 patties and 8" diameter of pure hamburger bliss. BJ tried to complete his XXX burger but was unable to complete it as well. I was the only fool that was able to eat it all an live to tell.

DSCN4054.jpg

Tagen showed up late but brought his new girlfriend along. I caught them kissing just before I took this picture.

DSCN4058.jpg

Man that is why I hate working Saturdays. I tried to get off early, but I had to make a delivery in Bellevue, and I figured a Freightliner Semi just wouldnt make it in the caravan...ANd by the time I got off it was almost 1 and I figured all but gone....Hope next time....looked like fun....

supposedly my friend that works at les schwab said they have them there. we didnt have wheels for that car and he wanted to go so we just bolted them on with the tapered lug nuts for the day but that is NOT suggested. I went to schucks and they had mag style lug nuts that had shoulders on the just that were too small. We also had the factory nissan shouldered lugs and they were too big. Then it just happened that my friend that works for les schwab stopped by on his lunch and said they had em. Im not sure if he realized they were not the same thread pitch as toyota.

Just to be clear you want 12mm x 1.25 pitch

supposedly my friend that works at les schwab said they have them there. we didnt have wheels for that car and he wanted to go so we just bolted them on with the tapered lug nuts for the day but that is NOT suggested. I went to schucks and they had mag style lug nuts that had shoulders on the just that were too small. We also had the factory nissan shouldered lugs and they were too big. Then it just happened that my friend that works for les schwab stopped by on his lunch and said they had em. Im not sure if he realized they were not the same thread pitch as toyota.

Just to be clear you want 12mm x 1.25 pitch

i got the thread part down. i had a feeling it wouldnt be easy to run those properly without special lugs... hehe they looked good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 15 years later...

ABLVV85ayp4KN7xxnvyT9trzL5tbJIdO_ic8m_IV

I was here one day, gone to Maui the next ten years. Now back in Seattle

I was thinking about that meet at XXX Drive-in. It was a cold damp day. Freezing. But lots of good Datsuns there. Today I learned that XXX has just gone out of business. Went to one other meet there, it was "Orphan Car Show". One gal brought an Auburn straight-eight, a beautiful pre-war car. Also there were Pontiacs, Datsuns, and other orphan cars ... 

I saved the photos above, but my own photos of that day are stuck on a USB backup drive which I dropped a few years ago. They are still there but the drive will longer mount. Have 20,000 photos of Datsuns and Datsun parts. Many are also on photobucket but that is another fiasco

Here's one I took. I like that 620 and the BRE-striped 510. That's my white 1200 in the middle

14296.jpg

Edited by ggzilla
fix link
  • Like 4