Japan jealousy thread. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

definately not a Cressida... They ha another window behind the rear door... And on that car the rear door extends past the the window, which is not a on a Cressida either I don't think it's a crown either. The carina of that era was fwd and did not look like that either... I'm still looking, I know it's not a ae86 but, it certainly has levin headlights.

like i said 2 post up i think its a cressida or maybe a crown???

No, you got it right, its a cressi, 3rd gen with the 5M-GE. There was a 5 speed at the last yard I went to, I really want to haggle that drive line into the back of my d21 lol.

same chassis, different car... Maybe I'm just anal about details, but those little details make a big difference in my mind. The headlights and cornerlights are from a levin, if you look closer you can see that the fenders are modified at the fronts. The hood is too smooth and round to be stock as well, looks like later cressi hood not the x70 chassis hood.

No I think Zuums right, I didn't look close enough. Cressi's have a rear 1/4 windows and Chasers don't. Idk how I missed that.

They are almost xeroxes of one another but dif cars are dif cars anal or not.

when we did the earthquake nissan hardbody .http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=5097

we found a subaru sambar it took 4 of us to put it in the back of a full size truck lol. we put 4 15" subs

4 - 8 " for mids and a wink mirror with so tweets in it had a small 13" tv with the first gen playstation. We made a soft top for it because all the air pressure was flexing the whole rig :lol: i remeber driving around with goggles on and our heads poking out the top:lol::lol:.

then the DEATH of comming home from a sound off in idaho in I-90.

So Matt got in a hurry to get leaving (somethin about falling a sleep at night driving) and didnt sucure the load right about half way home at 70 mph i got a under draft lifted it off the trailer and scattered it oll over the freeway the only piece left was a door panel with the name on it.

after that i hung up my car stereo installs it was a hard one to choke down. soon after the stereo shopshut down and we all webt our seperate ways.

i would loke to find a sambar and remake that set up ................:(...whine ...cry ..........tear..........

we have hoards of these little trucks around here, they are importing like hot cakes. 4x4 and all. most i see are made by mitsubishi and suzuki. they go pretty quick on the highway, bout 120kph. they call their group mini trucks, im kinda ticked because our datsuns are mini trucks, those are micro trucks.

So how the fuck do they get in the door with the flair on there?????

jccanym2009_342keiTruckBosozoku_parkingArea=282.jpg

Shot these on the way to not work this morning. Turbo diesel mottor.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/nondatsun/Issuzu003Large.jpg[/img]"]Issuzu003Large.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/nondatsun/Issuzu001Large.jpg[/img]"]Issuzu001Large.jpg

Edited by datzenmike