anyone interested

im interested in the early exhaust manifold the datsun ohc valve cover and a set of 14 inch rims im liking the black meshies im in norcal we might be able to work out a pick up or somthing how much would that stuff run me?the exhaust mani and valvecover i dont need but i need a set of 14 inch rims the rims on my car are distroid due to the wreck but the tires are brand new thats why im looking strictly at 14s

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im interested in the early exhaust manifold the datsun ohc valve cover and a set of 14 inch rims im liking the black meshies im in norcal we might be able to work out a pick up or somthing how much would that stuff run me?the exhaust mani and valvecover i dont need but i need a set of 14 inch rims the rims on my car are distroid due to the wreck but the tires are brand new thats why im looking strictly at 14s

the meshies are gone(both sets) and the z's as well.. the intake and valve cover 30 for both

• 2 weeks later...
K...what will the timing/water cover fit? I also want to know how much the Wing, Sidedraft Carb, Mallory Coil, Datsun Badges will be shipped to 71730

the sidedraft is gone and so is the wing, the mallory is 5$ but i dunno if it works cause the weather got to it, what badges did you want? i also have other timing covers i just figured these are wanted more.

thanks hainz for that info.. i have those at 15$

the sidedraft is gone and so is the wing, the mallory is 5$ but i dunno if it works cause the weather got to it, what badges did you want? i also have other timing covers i just figured these are wanted more.

thanks hainz for that info.. i have those at 15$

The datsun wrote in cursive (or however you spell it) I'm looking for a L20B cover

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.