anyone interested

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the rest of you guys waiting on shipping and parts i should be back up on my feet next week. thanks for your patience

What happened to you Robert???

Hey, how much do you want for a 5 speed tranny? I need one to fit a 73 1800 wagon. I'm in 91343 zip, if shipping is too expensive, I'll come get it. Didn't happen to find any rear hatch trim for the same car by chance?

hi, what size are the slotted mags? from the pics they appear to be 13 x 5.5, do you have all four? if so, how much? also what is the back spacing if possible.

they are 4-lug and i believe 13 in and its a set of 2 i would have to get back to you on the rest of the dimensions when i go back

only Weber I know of that IS emissions legal is the 32/34, and it MUST have the C.A.R.B. E.O. tag, dashpot, and the top that adapts a stock aircleaner to pass.

Anybody that's considering installing an emissions-legal Weber on a 76 or later car or truck should go the CA Air Resources Board web site and look up the appropriate E.O. - it's got all of the original RedLine Weber installation instructions that are part of the original E.O. from the late 70's........

I dont know if that weber is for an L series but that wierd top is the one needed to fit the stock aircleaner with required emissions crap to a weber... They are NLA. It might be an emissions carb but I dunno???? Somebody with a post 74 in cali should snag it for sure and try and sneak it past the emission nazis...

Man I hope somebody can grab those NLs and the 1200 at least, it would be a shame to lose them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.