• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a 78' with all the smog

the pic is FAR better than what it looks like in person 

If anyone is by Sacramento I would go check out the 620 in Rancho Cordova

I would take soo much off of this.  Such a nice truck to be in the yard... and its pre smog!

902616ba-1d37-41cf-bbe3-84968920d74c.jpg

antenna was gone... bezel half ripped out along with both door cards. it almost looked like someone was just trashing shit for the hell of it. I really hate PicknPull sometines.!!

:angry:

Well thanks.

Same here, I've found great things smashed up... bezels .... all the time and you can tell they were just broken there.

Someone in San Diego should check out the 73 620 they just put out yesterday! Please text pix to 503-714-5902, thanks!

l9rn.png

If someone goes to check this out please please please tell me if the floors are good and send me a pic 951-764-8825 ... There's a ice cold beer in it for ya :-)

1978 620 at the PnP on Millikan, not registered in inventory ... Has a motor home camper shell on it, seats, brake booster on ground along with unknown trans, front end and both fenders in good shape, front disc brakes still attached, still has hood and both doors with glass

Also has a 710 wagon, pretty much picked over but some glass still there including front glass, someone go save some of her parts ... She's also not registered on the online inventory

• Like 1

antenna was gone... bezel half ripped out along with both door cards. it almost looked like someone was just trashing shit for the hell of it. I really hate PicknPull sometines.!!

And the cars that people send t PnP for crack money, ts just really sad and upsetting.

Dont even get me started on the Audi Quattro.

• Like 1

And the cars that people send t PnP for crack money, ts just really sad and upsetting.

Dont even get me started on the Audi Quattro.

No s%^^!

At Ecology in Rialto/ Bloomington (whatever you wanna call it) this past weekend,   there was a Nissan 88 300zx Shiro.

Completely stripped but...damn I wish I had seen it first!

• Like 1

No s%^^!

At Ecology in Rialto/ Bloomington (whatever you wanna call it) this past weekend,   there was a Nissan 88 300zx Shiro.

Completely stripped but...damn I wish I had seen it first!

people are fuggin idiots.

and yesh, it was a real quattro, one of like 600 in the us, ever.

• 2 weeks later...

hey dhp123166 did that 720 at lkq in Monrovia still have the clutch pedal assembly?

Not sure...HOWEVER, I just got back from Ecology in Wilmington (10 miles up the 405 from you!) where there are 2x 80-82 720's both with the clutch pedal assemblies. They are right in front, you can't miss them.

Not much else in them and I think they are having a 1/2 price day tomorrow.

Happy hunting!