i got screwed - Beware of Cheetos808

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, I wait for stuff to clear through Pay-pal before I even ship it....

(Pay-pal is "instant", but it takes 3-4 days to transfer over to the bank)

yours only takes 3 to 4 days?....mine takes a week or better lol

What?

The guy sent a bad check - how is that acceptable at all, ever? It's not a matter of "working out"

unacceptable

to end the drama and end the 'delete' debate, if he makes good on everything (fees, etc), then hes a busy standup guy (that hopes the military doesnt find out) & no need to delete!

hes not the only bust guy here!!!

:poop: happens.

should be enough warning for others to understand the ratsun wrath :D

unacceptable

to end the drama and end the 'delete' debate, if he makes good on everything (fees, etc), then hes a busy standup guy (that hopes the military doesnt find out) & no need to delete!

:poop: happens.

should be enough warning for others to understand the ratsun wrath :D

Crap! And I was getting excited about deleting another thread.:lol: This thread will be gone on it's own so no need to delete it. Let the Langoliers in the archive eat it.

:D

Crap! And I was getting excited about deleting another thread.:lol: This thread will be gone on it's own so no need to delete it. Let the Langoliers in the archive eat it.

:D

lol you can delete if you want...but some people say no.

bagged datsun

Well I got storked by the same guy, but luckily I had not ship anything yet.

The story I got was he is in the field and the miltary messed his pay up somehow? I had cashed his check and like you after I had spent the money the check bounced on me. He says he's sending a money order but I'll believe it when I see it. He sounds okay but still I'm wondering?

bagged datsun

Well I got storked by the same guy, but luckily I had not ship anything yet.

The story I got was he is in the field and the miltary messed his pay up somehow? I had cashed his check and like you after I had spent the money the check bounced on me. He says he's sending a money order but I'll believe it when I see it. He sounds okay but still I'm wondering?

damn that sucks..so im not the only one...maybe this thread needs to stay up!

Crap! And I was getting excited about deleting another thread.:lol:

2 bad checks? Either he's a cheat or financially irresponsible. Either way, I suggest keeping the thread and changing the Title to:

Beware of Cheetos808